GIVING. (what a wonderful feeling)

T=E=A=S=E

so, this mourning i was feeling rather good about life and I decided to give my moms $500 bucks for this new cooking grill she's been wanting since the one we currently have is on its last legs.

at first she was hesitant to take the money but once i told her i'd probally blow it on some stupid shit for myself, she snatched up the offer. hehe, crazy woman.

it feels pretty good though helping others out, especially your loved ones.

what have you guys done lately for those you care about? or in the past even, whats some cool things you've done to show your love to them?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i havent really been able to work recently. so the wife brings home the (tofu)bacon.

shes spotted me a lot of cash recently, so in return i usually do things like clean the house/dishes, help with her artwork. make sure she gets places ontime.

its a good tradeoff.

Originally posted by Nekro

Good job tease, now give her the ultimate gift and move out of her goddamned house.

:lol: right right... im working on it. trying to get out of debt and then save up some money so i can do it right without having to move back home again. but yea, im getting there.

also, you guys can share some stories about nice things youve done for your friends or family to. i didnt ask for praise or anything, i asked for some stories of nice things youve done for people. seems everytime i make a thread its either a bunch of replies talking about my particular example with nobody commenting on something similiar that happened to them.

yea so anyways, i think im going to get my dad a big ass rocking chair for his "gift" i guess you could call it. he had one back in the day that he really liked and it was so old and beat up my moms made him get rid of it. so i think he'd really like that.

then for the "family gift" from me to them, I'm working on getting a big screen tv. (50-60 incher or so atleast).

mu girlfriends little 11 yr. old brother is staying with us from italy...

he doesnt speak english and im pretty much being a mentor/guardian to this kid...bought him some clothes/food/watching him while she is at work, etc. etc.

so i guess im doing this because i care about my old lady..

anyways, great job tease

:cool:

I feel weird when I give someone something or help with something. Like I'm being used or some shit. Same thing when I do something someone tells me to do. If they tell me I should do it then I get this weird feeling inside when I do it and don't want to. But if I think of it and do it on my own its all good.

:o

hmm.

i'm helping the boy get a green card, keep his motorcycle insured under my name, and gave him use of a checking account under my name with debit card since he can't open one up yet.

i need to do something for my mom and dad they've been so good to me i just realize it more and more. it sucks that i'm super broke and i always realize the nice/good thing to do after it's too late... i swear i'm such a dolt sometimes.

i used to be a selfish asshole, but i'm getting better.. it so nice to make people smile.

I bought my girl friends mom some food tonight so that the kids could eat and all that good shit. Oh and a while ago i stuck this bitch ass kid who was selling coke for $800. I went to my buddies house and gave him the whole $800 when i heard his car died for ever. I'm like robin hood.

That shit will come back on you tease.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I bought my girl friends mom some food tonight so that the kids could eat and all that good shit. Oh and a while ago i stuck this bitch ass kid who was selling coke for $800. I went to my buddies house and gave him the whole $800 when i heard his car died for ever. I'm like robin hood.

That shit will come back on you tease.

mr. yuck..you have the craziest stories that relate to the thread topic..you remind me of my good friend whom we all call Google...

he has a related story for everything..and once he starts googling the laughs dont stop.

ANOTHER CRAPPY FEEL GOOD THREAD.

IF YOU DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR SOMEONE YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TELL OTHERS HOW GREAT YOU FEEL FOR DOING IT. YOU SHOULD HAVE PERSONAL SATISFACTION IN JUST KNOWING WHAT YOUVE DONE IS A GOOD THING WITHOUT HAVING TO SEEK OTHERS APPROVAL

YOU ONLY REALLY GOT THE GRILL SO THAT YOU WOULD MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER.

THAT IS ALL.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

turbo, shut the fuck up man for reals.

you make threads talking about tossing salads at an ex girlfriends house for reeeeeevenge.

cornball mother fucker. trying to talk to me about "seeking approval from others bla bla bla"

bitch please.

HHAHA I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR GENERIC, NONSENSICAL REPLY.

'BITCH PLEASE'

'CORNBALL MOTHERFUCKER'

QUIET WIGGER.

HOW WAS I SEEKING APPROVAL BY TELLING EVERYONE I THREW SALAD AT MY EX'S HOUSE? HAHA YOURE TOO RICH MAN. YOU SHOULD BE A FUCKING BILLIONAIRE.

SERIOUSLY, IF YOU HAD HAVE DONE THE GOOD THING, JUST TO MAKE YOUR MOM FEEL GOOD THE YOU WOULDNT HAVE NEEDED TO MAKE A STUPID FUCKING THREAD ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE FOR DOING IT.

END OF STORY.

dry those tears ya girl. he made a funny, get over it.

i do nice things all the time. i find the little things, done often, count the most. we were out drinking one time and there was nowhere to sit, so i went out and found a stool for my mate's girlfriend to sit on. she was blown away. i 'm always telling my girlfriend spontaneous little things out of nowhere. like we'll be sitting watching tv and i'll just turn to her and say "you look pretty today". i also remembered my mum saying ages ago that she would love to have her own stereo to crank tunes on. a few months later on her birthday i come swanning into the room with a stereo on my shoulder. ladies love it when you remember the little things. that sort of shit really makes em feel special, and with the ladeeez that's what it's all about