give me my money back you bitch.

zorak

so here is the deal...

i returned a bunch of books to the university book store two days ago and they supposedly credited my checking account with the credit due. the problem is that the credit hasn't posted to my account, and i am broke as a joke. it was my understanding that these kind of credits were instantaneous. shit, we live in the 2k2. so why is this taking so long? has anybody else had to go through this shit and not gotten their money back?

fucking fuckers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well the money is usually sent back to your account at the end of the business day or within 24 hours. then once the bank get's it. it has to clear 2-4 working days.

i got another fucking fine for not having money in the bank. 14 freaking dollars.

yeah. the system loves screwing the poor man.

oh, you don't have any money? sorry, but that is going to cost you...

i am one of the older kids.

you can't buy first edition books second hand... and yet your strong arm tactics interest me. can i subscribe to your news letter?

basically, i just sit outside of the bookstore with a list of the books i need, and when each person comes out, i ask what they got, all friendly like, and if it happens to be on my list, i pull the sawed off shotgun from under my triple fat goose, black, oakland raiders jacket, and i tell em "book check homie, check it in".

then they give it to me, i put it in my backpack, and cross it off the list.

i mean, its not really rocket science or anything. sometimes i wear hats and sunglasses, if i think it might be 'hot', ya know...

Originally posted by Pistol

i got another fucking fine for not having money in the bank. 14 freaking dollars.

back in the days when i had a bank account i bought a pack of ciggarettes with the debit card and they ended up costing me $20 because they overdrew my account by 19 cents... fuck banks...

Originally posted by zorak

so here is the deal...

i returned a bunch of books to the university book store two days ago and they supposedly credited my checking account with the credit due. the problem is that the credit hasn't posted to my account, and i am broke as a joke. it was my understanding that these kind of credits were instantaneous. shit, we live in the 2k2. so why is this taking so long? has anybody else had to go through this shit and not gotten their money back?

fucking fuckers.

Zorak Ill give you a hint on how to get your money back...if you bought that shit with your check card or credit card...call the company and explain to them what happened...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

back in the days when i had a bank account i bought a pack of ciggarettes with the debit card and they ended up costing me $20 because they overdrew my account by 19 cents... fuck banks...

fucking a' man.

that's what happened to me. I got 9.95 taken out. And I was also getting some money deposited. But it hadn't cleared yet. So i was short a few cents. It shoulda been taken outta my savings with overdraft but i guess i didn;t have enough in there either. Then to top it off my deposit clears the next day. Minus the 14.00 surcharge i am now in the negative again. If i get a couple more in the next year they raise that fine to 28.00.

fuck you bank of america.

fuck that, top this one...

in order to have BOA (bunch of assholes) cover my 'over drafts' and transfer money from my savings, into my checking, when needed, i had to give them $3 a month surcharge. PLUS, $5 everytime i did it, PLUS, as some sort of requirement, they automatically took $50 each month from checking and put it into savings.

SO, what happens when you dont have 50 in your checking, to put into your savings? they take it out of savings, put it into checking, charge me $5, and then put it back into fucking savings!!!!

complete fucking fuckery.

and what happens if you dont have the $50 in your savings, to put into checking, to put back into savings? THEY WOULD CHARGE ME $56, PLUS the $5 dollars...

initialy the penalty wasnt so high, but i did it so many fucking times, that it got up to almost $60 bucks every time i bounced something. crooked ass motherfuckers.

when i left california, which is where i had the account, i had about 15 bucks left in it. over the course of a year, when i didnt touch it once, that 15 dollars, turned into negative $400 and something... then finally, they just got sick of charging me money to do absolutely nothing, and they closed my account and sent it to a collection agency.

fags.

oh shit. you wouldn't believe the screw ups I see at work (head office for one type of credit card at a bank) every day. I was digging through cardholder adjustments today and found a card that had a credit entered wrong. The guy payed $8076 on his card and the fucking idiot data entry clerk put it through as $80,760!! this guy got a bill with all his regular shit then this eight thousand dollar credit, leaving him with a positive balance of like 77 grand. guy probably shit himself when he saw that.

Originally posted by seeking

when i left california, which is where i had the account, i had about 15 bucks left in it. over the course of a year, when i didnt touch it once, that 15 dollars, turned into negative $400 and something... then finally, they just got sick of charging me money to do absolutely nothing, and they closed my account and sent it to a collection agency.

that's why i no longer have a bank account... only i think mine only got up to about $200... again, fuck that place...

Archived