girls with glasses

chaos is me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Can you sign my book???

All my friends make fun of me because of my glasses thing...Who thinks (i forget her name) the girl from saturday night live who does the news cast is hot????I thinks its pretty hilarious someone started this thread....Its awesome.....

Originally posted by Can you sign my book???

All my friends make fun of me because of my glasses thing...Who thinks (i forget her name) the girl from saturday night live who does the news cast is hot????I thinks its pretty hilarious someone started this thread....Its awesome.....

i'd like to have very violent sex with her.

Guest serpent of the light

i was gonna get hooked up with this super hot chic that wears librarian glasses, god damn!!!, anyway all i had to do was hit this bmezine kid in the face. i didn't because i felt sorry enough for his face full of metal, now that i learned that this kid castrated himself for pleasure i would. but now he's gone back east. damn, i wanna hit him even if i don't get the girl.

i love chicks that wear glasses, i however do not like the girls who only wear glasses cause its the latest thing to do. i wear glasses and have worn glasses since i was 7 but i cant be seen with a chick who wears glasses that are doper than mine. havent found one yet though :cool:

Archived