Girls That you Love... And when It All Goes Wrong

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

love is truly the greatest thing i've ever experienced. but i've also found that in the relationship, once its gone, there tends to be more hatred than the short glorious time when you're falling in love.

last night i talked to a girl that broke up w/ me a year ago. she said she wanted to be just friends, etc. i hadn't talked to her since july, she fucking hates me now. because she hurt me a long time ago. tis fucking weakness.

now i'm w/ somebody different. time will tell the same tale i'm sure of it. but it is certainly fun while it lasts.

of course its worth it. excuse the cliche use of the yin yang here, but w/o pain and hate you can never experience joy and love. those moments of despair and emo tears and all of that, they make the moments where you feel like you're on top of the world. pain and hate sucks, but you gotta know that w/o it you're just as fucked

i never got to say "i love you" to the girl that i actually do love but i said it to girls that i didnt love.now shes gone.im sad and pissed at myself everytime i think about it.thanks alot for makin this thread mikro:(

Guest THEdude

yep, falling in love is a great feeling.

You feel good, nothing really matters but spending time with that person.

that person is like more than your best friend, you know everything about her and she knows all about you.

Once the relantionship is over, you feel so impatient and mad and upset.

if you really cared about that person, this lasts a long time.

I kinda got over that already. umm not really.

instead of drawing my name or whatever I started drawing hers, damn I colored them sketches better that anything else I had before. everything I did was focused on her.

now it sucks because I still want to be her friend but everytime I call her she just acts real mean.

I feel like all this is my fault......

but

oh well

there are millions of girls out there.

:( :mad:

"This will hurt me less and less until I feel nothing." - From Autumn to Ashes.

This is so true. I've been hurt so many times that my emotions have just be blunted. Thsi girl that I could say I truely loved just destroyed me earlier this week, it was a friends that turned to lovers deal. It was terrible. It's come to the point were I can't feel anything, if I were to say there is one emotion I still feel it's pure hatereed.

Guest YinzerXpress

love is great, the best experience of my life is now at this very moment, ive been with a decent amount of girls, and the fact that i have found one i can actually admit to myself i love is phenominal.

but mikro, love can also suck, you know that just as well as i do. and when the love makes a bad turn not initiated by you, then it can be concieved as one-sided, no matter what the girl says to you. remember its better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. knowing you dogg you can find another flame you can eventually fallin love with in the near future, i wouldnt stress the current situation nahimean nucka....

hit me up on my girlies cell and well crush some brew tongiht aight.....

Yea, love works that way. I got rid of my first love of 2 1/2 years this past febuary. It was more of a mutual breakup and it was real ugly. It was the whole long distance college relationship shit. It took months to get over this, and she played games and shit with me telling me she had another bf the day after we broke up and shit, and it was all a lie. I wanted to give her a chance to be friends, and I did so many times, but she always played these games and shit just to get back at me, so now I dont talk to her anymore.

I try to think of the good times we had and not all the shit that went down. It was a good high school relationship, and that was it. I was dependant on her for alot of things and when it ended, it was hard to take, but with each day that went by, it got easier, and now I have moved on with my life knowing that I have a bright future ahead of me and confident that I will meet someone better.

Just stay positive man, I know its hard to keep your head high, but trust that things will get better. I have been through the exact same situation. Just stay up and stay confident. :)

Just tryin to help. :king:

-A

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

"This will hurt me less and less until I feel nothing." - From Autumn to Ashes.

This is so true. I've been hurt so many times that my emotions have just be blunted. Thsi girl that I could say I truely loved just destroyed me earlier this week, it was a friends that turned to lovers deal. It was terrible. It's come to the point were I can't feel anything, if I were to say there is one emotion I still feel it's pure hatereed.

never fear. i'm predicting a forecast about half past 10 - it's gonna start raining men.

hallelujah.

Guest willy.wonka

i am mystified/ in love with this girl,but i havent had the right time to let her know how i feel,or money.:love2:

i loved this girl and then we broke up after like five months.....two weeks later she calls me up and tells me she got engaged....two weeks after we broke up!!!!!! how gay is that......so ofcourse i was like whatever your retarded why did you call me and tell me this nonsence....then i hung up.......never to talk to her again....fuck her....

Originally posted by Zack Morris

rehab32.jpg

whats this comic's name(foreigner here)??

love is probably the best thing ive ever felt... heartbreak, on the other and i probably the worst. i guess that if you dont wanna feel one extreme, you cant/shouldnt feel the other... at least that's what i think

Originally posted by the A squad

ok this reminds me what do u do at a girls quincienetta(sp.?)

quinceañera... im not too sure about everywhere else... but here in nicaragua you get fucked up beyond belief, unless she decide to take a trip...

Ya, tell me bout love sucking. I doubt its love but i really like this girl, nad after chilling with her tonite, she goes over to the person i hates the most house, and chills with him.. she then proceeds to tell him bout how chilling with me sucked. and i thoguth she was special :o

ya man, it is very poor. i dunno i have a feeling it coulda been her friend tho :o damn suburb chicks, come with so much drama;) but on a more serious notee, if i find out its not her, i wanna find a really good way to show her i really like her, suggestions?

Archived