girls that don't wear panties or something

THUMB WRESTL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Smart

girls not wearing panties is fine sometimes, not so good others... but if any of them call it freeballin' I'm not sticking around...

yea, i guess i shouldn't have titled the thread how i did, can i change it? if so how?

if you can, change it to: "girls that don't wear panties" or something..

Re: FREE BALLIN'

Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

what do you think about girls who don't wear panties?

i was actually wit a gurl that didnt wear any when she was wearing jeans and those tight pants...it was cool at first cuz i thought it was hot but dam her shit got nasty sometimes..it isnt properly maintained when there constantly not wearin panties......dont get me wrong though every now and then its cool but not all the time.....

Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

i was actually wit a gurl that didnt wear any when she was wearing jeans and those tight pants...it was cool at first cuz i thought it was hot but dam her shit got nasty sometimes..it isnt properly maintained when there constantly not wearin panties......dont get me wrong though every now and then its cool but not all the time.....

that's what im thinking to, plus its kinky to me to see a thong poking out her pants, or ripping it off. :P

Archived