Girls Suck.

Biggest let down/screw up of my life. This girl That is easily considered perfect to me, well we had been friends forever and then like last summer we started becoming more than friends and we would fool around and such, then when the school year started I didn't see that much because we went to different school,so anyway, same thing happened we started hanging out and fooling around a lot once summer came around. At this point I realized I loved this girl, I would do anything for her. So last night I was talking to her and I told her about how much I liked her and I wanted a relationship, then she got all offended and told me "You were just for fun, I thought you knew that. Sorry to let you down, but I can't." FUCK! The girl of my dreams now won't even talk to me. It's so damn uppsetting.

Why do all girls just want to be friends?

------------------

Girls suck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

dude its the way it goes...girls are so used to having one guy after another chasing them that if you go away for awhile, theyll go elsewhere...its happened to me multiple times and it fucking sucks.

ive never been more depressed than after that kind of thing happens. especially when, like you say, the girl is perfect...

do you notice that all girls seem to be fucking nuts? like they literally all have big problems that guys cant seem to figure out.

There is this one girl who is perfect. We were going out for 3 weeks then she dumped me cause she said school was too hard and she couldent handle the stress of the realationship, it was all crap. Its been 3 months now and sh barely talks to me even though she tells me she loves me... Man girls do suck. Cant live with em, cant live withought em.

Guest fr8lover

yeah man everytime i think i shouldnt bother and ill only get hurt i see a girl and chase her.

i got so pissed at this one girl who for week was messing around with me and then went off with another guy...and i vowed to "totally hate her" until i saw her again and the same skit happens.

theyre fucking mesmerising...a fucking curse.

damn you women.

last night at the misfits (jerry only, dez (blackflag), robo(blackflag), and marky ramone) show some girl was all up on me. she had her hands all over me and i wasn't gonna do anything cause she was really pretty but, i've got a girl so i couldn't do anything. the girl i'm giong with now i put up with 6 months of hell to even get a chance with her... she is perfect to me. i know i'll get hurt, but i'm trying to have the best time i can before it happens. all of the girl's i've ever dated cheated on me (except for one that had to move) and the girl i'm with now says i put no faith in her but it's kinda hard to put faith in girls at all when they can't keep faith.

------------------

Mixing Art and Psycological Warfare,

Brain Damage

• 10 months later...
Guest serpent of the light

i love girls, but no matter how hard i try i can't seem to make them fall for me or whatever. they just want my cock, not a relationship. i'm emo like that. i'm rambling

Guest -MOE LESTER-

girls are the source of the worlds depression....most of the reasons i feel so much like shit is because i like certain girls, and i get happy and think abuot them, but then i realize nothing good will ever happen and i get depressed and log onto 12oz

Guest platapie
Originally posted by fr8lover

yeah man everytime i think i shouldnt bother and ill only get hurt i see a girl and chase her.

im in that crew also.:(

Guest Ted Wakowski

Women are a fleeting dream.

They need to be more fucking up-front sometimes. Guys too.

Those little mental games that are played can form lips, make a vacuum seal around my dick and suck until my ass is pulled through my urinal tract.

perhaps maybe you just a blew a "perfectly" good fuck friend....sucks for you.....i find the double standard hysterical...guys can totaly fuck around not get tied down, but when a girl does it, she sucks...however its all about the summer loving, adn flings for the time being.....i dunno, but i dont think girls in general suck, i think just the opposite....and yes i have gotten dragged through the shit, just like everyone else who risked their neck for some absract notion of what love is....you took the leap, and fell on your ass....learn and move on....plenty of honies looking for a don jaun for summer nights......

i am in a weird situation lately, i have been with my girl for more than 16 months, i love her but lately for the last few months all we do is fight then we get happy and then fight again, so i am getting a little tired of it, my ex who my current girl is and has been jealous of for the past 16 months wants to get back with me. my ex was my best friend then we started becoming more than friends, then i met this new girl and we drifted apart but during my whole 16 month relationship me and my ex has keept in contact, i have never cheated with her, but now she is still like my best friend, we have again became close, she is my shoulder and i have really been thinking of getting back with her, but i do LOVE the girl i am currently with, i don't know what to do??????? :confused: :love: :beat: :love2: :confused:

the last girl i was involved with fucked me over. she led me on for 3 months and then proceeded to just tell me "i think we should stay friends" after me finally asking her what the deal was. i told her i wouldnt want to be friends with a manipulative bitch and to never speak with me again. then she told me that she was confused and liked me but is in love with her ex best friend who happens to be a homeless drug dealer/junkie. that was icing on the cake. fuck girls. and fuck ravers. and fuck raver girls.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

who happens to be a homeless drug dealer/junkie....

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Why do all girls just want to be friends?

1+1=2 !

Girls are looking for exictement and action.

The more boring the girl, the more she will lust after the badboy.

to a girl like this... guy friends are simply a 'dick under glass'

in case of emergency, break glass.

zesto's advice... move on, find a more mature girl, the relish the jealsouy you get from the first one.

then go fishing.

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

"In case of emergency, break HEART."

aaaaaaaahahahhaa

Archived