girls of 12oz

Iris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea so ummm

can i see some?

what the fuck. besides im gonna marry dee cause she rocks dark grey sweats an black tank tops when shes chillin. an that outfit right there made me fall in love with her so you know, its only right i get to get her pic.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Iris, you're the teaser...making a thread about something we'll never see....:heated:

although i've seen two, and i must agree

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/542.jpg'>

"the girls of 12oz get all this praise for being alive and i just dont understand. they are girls. whoopdee doo. everyone is like "HEY I GOTTA BE NICE TO THE GIRLS BECAUSE MAYBE SOMEDAY ILL BURY THEM IN SEX!?!?" everytime a girl says something. someone has to reply to it and be like "hookie dookie i just shit my pants lets talk please i love you boof boof"

eat a diararre sandwhich.

i got nothing against anyone here...im just stating what i have observed.

tap dancing for magicians.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

"the girls of 12oz get all this praise for being alive and i just dont understand. they are girls. whoopdee doo. everyone is like "HEY I GOTTA BE NICE TO THE GIRLS BECAUSE MAYBE SOMEDAY ILL BURY THEM IN SEX!?!?" everytime a girl says something. someone has to reply to it and be like "hookie dookie i just shit my pants lets talk please i love you boof boof"

and same with girls that skate. fuck that. if a girl skates, great. just get off their business like you wanna do them. jesus.

perhaps you interpreted me wrong, this wasn't a "complain about girls of 12oz thread"... hater

most of the girls on here actualy have something of interest to say and really, what are the chances of catching some pussy from 12oz? not likely

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Seen only one besides Iris, and yes. Hotness abounds. I wish graffiti wasn't such a shady business, so pictures would get shown more often. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Iris

perhaps you interpreted me wrong, this wasn't a "complain about girls of 12oz thread"... hater

most of the girls on here actualy have something of interest to say and really, what are the chances of catching some pussy from 12oz? not likely

BAD RESPONSE

dont toss me the attitude. ill fucking crap YOUR pants.

i agree the girls have interesting things to say. the guys do to. the girls also have uninteresting things to say. the guys do to.

im speaking of equality. the girls get the praise because the guys feel that it is simply necessary to pay all attention to them.

and i am totally aware of the chances of someone "catching pussy" (as you so vulgarly put it), but you know what im saying here. when i said "sex" i wasnt simply implying on "sexual intercourse" (which im sure some dipshits in the back of their mind think theres some out of this world chance), i was talking about sexing your mind. making the girls feel like they are the world. tossing flirts around like dead animals at a anti-trust law fundraiser. but if you dont see this then i am sorry your eyes are closed. sleeping is fun i guess...but i like staying awake.

just look at the valentines thread. i suppose it was "funny" and "interesting" at first...then it all just went to shit. that thread shows exactly what im fucking talking about. total disgust.

WHERE AM I?

a popular question no one asks.

Originally posted by Iris

perhaps you interpret the purpose of this board wrong. just because he doesnt agree with you doesnt mean he cant reply.

and makros is completely right. if a girl on here were to post that the sky is purple, half the guys on here would be like 'yeah youre right, i love smart chicks :))))) I love you. Did you get my package? No I didnt mean THAT package..HAHAHAHAHA LOL!!! WOOO!! Anyway, get at me on AIM we havent chatted in like 20 minutes and I miss you!!!!'

I like the new, more real makros.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Secret

I think anybody that knows me in person will tell you I'm really nothing special.

Boolshiet, and you know it. ;) Beer,

El Mamerro

Edit: Haha, just noticed Mapo's post. First!!

Originally posted by mapo wc

'yeah youre right, i love smart chicks :))))) I love you. Did you get my package? No I didnt mean THAT package..HAHAHAHAHA LOL!!! WOOO!! Anyway, get at me on AIM we havent chatted in like 20 minutes and I miss you!!!!'

HAHAHAHAHA exactly.

Saaaaayy, I think that ^^^ would be a problem with the BOYS of 12oz, wouldn't it?

Origianlly posted by Rage

If I said I was a girl...can I see the pictures too?

I AM a girl, can *I* see the pictures?

Originally posted by mapo wc

here comes a million, 'i totally disagree secret, youre very special!' replies.

The last thing I'd want to do is fish for compliments from people I don't even know, and I really don't give a fat horse's cock about what people on this board think about me. Except for Mamerro cause we go way back before the 12oz days. I'll just keep listening to my Johnny Cash and pretend I'm a cowgirl/loner/trucker.

And yes, I completely agree with Makros. This girl "let's jock girls on 12oz" shit is getting fucking old. That's so 2001...

:rolleyes:

Archived