girls of 12oz appreciation thread

pissdrunkwhat?!

well i would just like to say thank you to ALL the ladies on 12oz all of em im not gonna list names cause i wouldnt wanna accidently forget anyone and feel bad but you know who you are. thanks for showing us freakin paint smelling dorks your boobies. thanks for entrusting us with stuff you wouldnt tell most people and last but not least thanks for being the coolest girls on the net!! CHEERS TO BOOBIES!! uhh i mean uhhh CHEERS TO THE 12OZ LADIES!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my hair is such a mess. i just took a shower. hence the red spots on my chest. i think my skin gets an allergic reaction to the hot water.

it's growing out to be a monster.

***oh yea. check out the attack of the night owl thread. my hair in the last page is much better looking in htat one.***

saw this thread and went to the wet t-shirt thread to study, and i have now come to a final conclusion: your all dope, but dee is heaven on earth. ay mami chula, you rocked my world you know you did!

-the shocker wants to say something a little perverted but is being respectful for once in his life;)

Originally posted by ragsoe505

saw this thread and went to the wet t-shirt thread to study, and i have now come to a final conclusion: your all dope, but dee is heaven on earth. ay mami chula, you rocked my world you know you did!

-the shocker wants to say something a little perverted but is being respectful for once in his life;)

yea, dee is pretty fucking dope...

Guest socrates

No offense but all the girls at least act like cheap whores and I guess if that's what guys on here are attracted too then I guess they've found a home

Archived