Girls Make 0 Sense

MystikPW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah no shit...my girl of 3 fuckin years just cut off talkin to me for a week, so that i can see "How much she means to me." and all that bullshit, im so pissed right now that i just feel like im gonna beat the shit outta the first person i see..girls are fucking retarded, i should just get a fucking blow up one and live my life with her, she cant bitch, never has her rag, and is easy to clean up after and lets me sleep in...fuck women.

------------------

Above the clouds, Above the clouds..

Guest professor poopatronic

yeah, i think girls just feel the need to create stupid drama because they get bored with being happy. it's really stupid.

dude..i totally feel it.. i was in love with this girl and she dumped me to see other poeple...that was a month ago and im still not over it and now shes mad a me because i dont want to be friends with her..wtf she broke my heart and now wants to be my friends

Originally posted by CATS:

Hey NICIO, Check it. Do not write her off but at the same time dont be friends. Girls are crazy and love to play games. So here one is...

1. Always complement her on how she looks, then within a few breaths look at another girl and gaze. "You can say, damnnn me and her would have fun, then an oh sorry sweet.

2. Dont answer all her calls, this makes you her bitch, and then she has the upper hand.

3. Go out with other friends and get shitty, have them get rumors started.

4. Now dissappear for at least a week or two(this depends on how ofen you were seeing each other)Just long enough to have her worry.

5. Ask her out again, the two of you. Make her have a wonderful time, "like you really miss her" then have a friend call, leave almost immeadiately without saying shit, call a feww hours later, sound tired and appologize. tell her you cant tell her what happened.

6. Tell her you went on a date with the most amazing woman of your dreams, thank her for dumping you because now you are really happy.

7. Watch as this will be the funniest shit youve ever seen.

nice and evil, I like.

*bump*

my best friend just broke up with his girl because he found out she cheated on him when he was away this summer...now seeing him all depressed and upset reminds me of my ex...and that sucks for me...but life goes on, and it wont be the last girl to break my heart...shit happens and you gotta take it like that...youll get yours...and itll be all that sweet

Originally posted by ElemEnoPee1:

i sware to god that girls make less sense than anything else on this earth...they really get me depressed...i wish i could just get a translater or somehtin!! they make me so fucking mad...oh and sorry, i just needed to vent

http://www.anti-heroart.com/travisbicklesemptyclip.jpg'>

------------------

http://www.silentwrytes.com/mac2A.jpg'>

who's the mac?...

Hey NICIO, Check it. Do not write her off but at the same time dont be friends. Girls are crazy and love to play games. So here one is...

1. Always complement her on how she looks, then within a few breaths look at another girl and gaze. "You can say, damnnn me and her would have fun, then an oh sorry sweet.

2. Dont answer all her calls, this makes you her bitch, and then she has the upper hand.

3. Go out with other friends and get shitty, have them get rumors started.

4. Now dissappear for at least a week or two(this depends on how ofen you were seeing each other)Just long enough to have her worry.

5. Ask her out again, the two of you. Make her have a wonderful time, "like you really miss her" then have a friend call, leave almost immeadiately without saying shit, call a feww hours later, sound tired and appologize. tell her you cant tell her what happened.

6. Tell her you went on a date with the most amazing woman of your dreams, thank her for dumping you because now you are really happy.

7. Watch as this will be the funniest shit youve ever seen.

------------------

One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

Archived