*~Girls love nerds

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its all about being cool and pretty on the outside

and full nerd on the inside

They love that shit.

They might even admit they're not perfect.

cellulite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

firsties

When i was 16 i had a conversation with a 40 year old hot woman.

She was a relaxed person and we were talking about sex.

I was telling her how proud i was that i was my girls first.

And she told me:

It doesnt matter if you're first, all that matters is to be the last and permanent one

yeah

i love it when a girl dismisses me as just some dork, then a while later realizes that i'm fucking awesome.

...well, that's never happened, but i have caught a surprised look on the face of the occasional honey when i say something that doesn't quite match up with my nerd image.

it's all about being a "sleeper".

ive got nerd down to a science...if i didnt already have a girlfriend i doubt i would ever find one again...the only things i think about and do are graffiti, books, make/watch films and a little skateboarding...i think if me and my girlfriend ever broke up i would just rely on the hookers...well not really...but its a great thing to say.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Girls like deodorant too, Cracked. Haha, j/k.

I was an absolute hopeless nerdgeekpants in school, until the day my father placed a Budweiser in my hand and said "No more sips from mine, this one's all yours."

Slowly but surely I was skyrocketted to cool-guy-who-happens-to-be-nerd-smart status. However, in PR, Tesseract's rule doesn't apply at all, it's all about being pretty on the outside and not having a shred of nerd on the inside. But once I came to the states shit was on, dawg. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest -MOE LESTER-

im no nerd...although sometimes i act like one around girls so they are more comfortable...im a fucking thug!!! hahaha chilling with my niggas on the strip and shit....i can be hard when i want...but i can be chill relaxed and shi when i want to too

Archived