girls in undies never gets old.

notimportant

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

:lol:

hahahah

hilda......hehehehehe.

some of those bitches need to pull their pants up. i hate when i see some busted chick pulling up their panties excesively high so they stick out of their pants. bleh.

girls+underware=beautiful

i love underware and lingerie. sometimes i like to walk around the house in my underware because

1. fist2cuffs loves it.

2. it makes me feel just incredibly fucking sexy.

underware and lingerie never ceases to make woman feel sexy.

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/November/5/stamp_original/110520022311153.jpg'> isnt it funny when tattoos make someone alot more interesting than they normally would be

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/November/5/stamp_original/110520022311264.jpg'> this is why onlyundiesclub is a wholesome and good hearted site full of fun for the whole family. thick chicks in lingerie drinking cheap malt liqour. :idea::dazed:

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by uncle-boy

:lol:

hahahah

hilda......hehehehehe.

some of those bitches need to pull their pants up. i hate when i see some busted chick pulling up their panties excesively high so they stick out of their pants. bleh.

yes agreed. i also hate large women in larger thongs , especially wearing those shirts that say "hottie"

Originally posted by mikro137

yes agreed. i also hate large women in larger thongs , especially wearing those shirts that say "hottie"

or large girls who wear tight ass clothing so you can see the rolls. I'd think you'd be afraid to explose that. Maybe I'm just more self concious

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by mikro137

that shit is trifeling

Archived