Girls....I just dont understand them

Born Loser

Ok...so this girl i was into who I'm now friends with is so pissed at me. You tell me if you agree.

So. She said she couldn't do anything with me because I went out with her sister. Ok fine. So were just friends. BUT last night I got with one of her friends and ow she wont talk or look at me. I mean what the fuck she wants no relationship from me just a friendship if it were a real friend she would be givin me daps on a job well done. I even found out she likes one of my good friends...big deal I dont care were "just friends"

:mad2:

P.S

this new girl is and I quote When "she was hotski to trotski"

whats a playa to do?:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it sounds like that girl(friend) likes you, but is a pussy and won't say anything to you about it..that's why she's pissed cuz u messed w/ her friend... she liking you is commin out in the wrong way. Maybe she'd feel guilty if she got with you cuz of you being with her sis.:confused: thats what it sounds like.... maybe slyly ask her if she has feelings for you to clear the air of things..

clear shit up with that friend, then move on to that 'hotski' brawd..

if that friend(that girl) is important to you, then its better to talk things out with her first..or else you'll just look like a big cockface to her, and she'll prolly go and tell every girl she knows you're a jerk:( ..girls are evil..beware!

it's all good...she'll get over it.. try and talk to her and smoooth stuff over like some rico suave type shit...

good luck with your girl probs..

if anyone else needs my assistance with their love life, i charge a small fee of 999$ an hour..thanks ;)

not that anyone cares or that this is relevant

i'm in kind of the same situation. i went out with a girl last year for a while, and she became a complete asshole. but there's her identical twin sister. i always forget they're twins, because #2 rocks so much harder than #1. anywho, i've fallen for #2, and i think she knows, and her boyfriend is "turning gay for real this time" or something, so things involving me and said twin are doubtful. anywho, whenever i speak with other girls (what? spf talks to girls? i thought he was gay...) she gives me some half-joking sly comment, which usually means a hint of jealousy.

so yeah anyway, yg blood, the "just friends" one seems to be real worried about what other people would think of her if she went out with her sister's ex. she probably digs you

Guest krie

im so keen on hookin up with this girl

but shes like my best friend.

haha so i dunno if i shood try and maybe itll work

but if it dont

i mite lose a good friendship. it cood make things weird ?

Guest sneak

^i wouldnt krie...

i fell for my best friend, she found out and now we hardly even speak to each other in passing.

ygb, talk to her...

Guest sneak
Originally posted by grandmaster

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Same thing happened to me mate.Its fucking shit isnt it!

couldnt agree more.

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

it sounds like that girl(friend) likes you, but is a pussy and won't say anything to you about it..that's why she's pissed cuz u messed w/ her friend... she liking you is commin out in the wrong way. Maybe she'd feel guilty if she got with you cuz of you being with her sis.:confused: thats what it sounds like.... maybe slyly ask her if she has feelings for you to clear the air of things..

clear shit up with that friend, then move on to that 'hotski' brawd..

Listen to this guy... i couldnt agree more, talk to her she obviously likes you, shes just being a girl.

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/ooh.jpg'>

Sorry grandmaster just had to go for the private joke...:D

So I talked tp her sister last night and she told me how her sister really like s me but is scared and shit. She convinced her sister to talk to me which was good cuz we sorted thing s out and are now on speaking terms. Now its time to get her to make the decision if she wants to be with me or I'm going to go for the friend.

So I talked tp her sister last night and she told me how her sister really like s me but is scared and shit. She convinced her sister to talk to me which was good cuz we sorted thing s out and are now on speaking terms. Now its time to get her to make the decision if she wants to be with me or I'm going to go for the friend.

hmmmm...i dont understand them either...but ill bet either after you got with that girl she realized how much better she is for you and after all her hinting at it you got with the other one anyway.....or the girl you hooked up with is a close friend and yer a manwhore and she told you not to mess with her frineds...or her frined is a whore and she cares about you and after she told you dont get with that dirty bitch you did anyway....or ....oooorr....damn i m out of beer.....im out of ideas....

Archived