Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Girls....I just dont understand them

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Born Loser, May 17, 2003.

1. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

Ok...so this girl i was into who I'm now friends with is so pissed at me. You tell me if you agree.

So. She said she couldn't do anything with me because I went out with her sister. Ok fine. So were just friends. BUT last night I got with one of her friends and ow she wont talk or look at me. I mean what the fuck she wants no relationship from me just a friendship if it were a real friend she would be givin me daps on a job well done. I even found out she likes one of my good friends...big deal I dont care were "just friends"
    :mad2:

P.S

this new girl is and I quote When "she was hotski to trotski"

whats a playa to do?:king:

2. XxSugarxX

XxSugarxX Dirty Dozen Crew

it sounds like that girl(friend) likes you, but is a pussy and won't say anything to you about it..that's why she's pissed cuz u messed w/ her friend... she liking you is commin out in the wrong way. Maybe she'd feel guilty if she got with you cuz of you being with her sis.:confused: thats what it sounds like.... maybe slyly ask her if she has feelings for you to clear the air of things..

clear shit up with that friend, then move on to that 'hotski' brawd..

3. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

oh I'm all over the hotski:D

4. XxSugarxX

if that friend(that girl) is important to you, then its better to talk things out with her first..or else you'll just look like a big cockface to her, and she'll prolly go and tell every girl she knows you're a jerk:( ..girls are evil..beware!

5. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

Ahh! good point. the only problem is the friend isn't talking to me at the moment:dazed:

6. XxSugarxX

it's all good...she'll get over it.. try and talk to her and smoooth stuff over like some rico suave type shit...

good luck with your girl probs..

if anyone else needs my assistance with their love life, i charge a small fee of 999$ an hour..thanks ;)

7. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

sugar dont act like you know what your talking about...cuz you know you dont...i mean come on...duh...like duh...

8. Oprah Oner

Oprah Oner Junior Member

the question here should be why havent you knocked boots with that hot old lady

9. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

FUCK!!!! I haven't seen that skeezer since. I need to go kick in the court yard more maybe:idea:

10. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

not that anyone cares or that this is relevant

i'm in kind of the same situation. i went out with a girl last year for a while, and she became a complete asshole. but there's her identical twin sister. i always forget they're twins, because #2 rocks so much harder than #1. anywho, i've fallen for #2, and i think she knows, and her boyfriend is "turning gay for real this time" or something, so things involving me and said twin are doubtful. anywho, whenever i speak with other girls (what? spf talks to girls? i thought he was gay...) she gives me some half-joking sly comment, which usually means a hint of jealousy.

so yeah anyway, yg blood, the "just friends" one seems to be real worried about what other people would think of her if she went out with her sister's ex. she probably digs you

11. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

Yeah she does openly admit she likes me alot, but I guess I can't change the past.:eek:

12. Stats-KC-

Stats-KC- New Jack

just bang both of them. followed by an intriquate web of lies.

13. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

who's that kid in the back of the room...

14. Stats-KC-

Stats-KC- New Jack

15. krie

krie Guest

im so keen on hookin up with this girl
    but shes like my best friend.
    haha so i dunno if i shood try and maybe itll work
    but if it dont
    i mite lose a good friendship. it cood make things weird ?