Girls fart more than guys

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

From the worlds most reliable newspaper The Sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,5-2005550341,00.html

DID you know that women fart three times more often than men?

Probably not. And it’s quite likely you would prefer not to know!

But for those with a penchant for all things grotesque, it’s a disgustingly fascinating fact.

And it’s just one revolting morsel taken from new book Really Gross Facts which is out now.

Here we have selected some of the most nauseating:

-Your sponge contains more bacteria than your toilet.

-50 per cent of women and more than 90 per cent of men don’t wash their hands after they’ve been to the loo – unless someone else is watching them.

-The biggest tapeworm ever found inside the human body was 35 metres long.

Over your lifetime you will produce enough spit to fill a swimming pool.

-When Eskimo babies have colds, their mothers suck the snot out of their noses.

-Every year, 14 bugs find their way into your mouth while you sleep. And yes, you do swallow most of them.

-Parks in London are watered by more than one million gallons of dog urine every single year.

-If your head is chopped off, your brain will keep functioning for about 15 seconds!

-The Romans used crushed mouse brains as toothpaste.

-If you consume takeaways on a regular basis you will swallow about 12 pubic hairs a year.

-You don’t sweat evenly under each arm. Right-handed people sweat more under their left arm and it’s the right arm that gets sweatier for left-handed people.

-Really Gross Facts, published by Summersdale, is out now priced £2.99.

0,,2005550601,00.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Your sponge contains more bacteria than your toilet.

I think thats the grossest of them all. I read that shit like a year ago somewhere and i havent been using a sponge ever since.

-50 per cent of women and more than 90 per cent of men don’t wash their hands after they’ve been to the loo – unless someone else is watching them.

ive gotten so much in a habit of doing the "turn the water on so it seems that i am washing" that i do it even when no one else is home

Originally posted by Plagiarism@Dec 2 2005, 02:41 PM

ive gotten so much in a habit of doing the "turn the water on so it seems that i am washing" that i do it even when no one else is home

wash your hands son, you're fucked when the plague comes!

Guest imported_Tesseract

On a second thought this is all ironic. Its quite ridiculous for anybody to care about how much hair, insects, snot and assgas goes in the system while the shit we're exposed daily through the enviroment are 1000 times worse and lethal, just odorless and invisible.

tesser/immortal technique

Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit+Dec 2 2005, 01:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Politics&Bullshit - Dec 2 2005, 01:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Plagiarism@Dec 2 2005, 02:41 PM

wash your hands son, you're fucked when the plague comes!

[/b]

I just don't piss on my hands. I just piss on my athlete's feet

Originally posted by Europe@Dec 2 2005, 04:23 PM

From the worlds most reliable newspaper The Sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,5-2005550341,00.html

dude i try to always wash my hands, after piising and just in general keep my hands clean.fuck people who dont wash their hands or take showers daily.

Originally posted by Plagiarism@Dec 2 2005, 08:41 AM

If you are going through the trouble of turning on the water, you might at least move your hands 6 inches over and manage to get some water on your hands and possibly some soap if it isn't too big a chore.

On the hand washing tip, I'm with SKOTREL. I'm constantly washing my hands... I mean, think of all the crap you touch every day (doorknobs, railings, etc.) that are ridden with bacteria. There's this guy at my job who, even with someone else in the bathroom, won't wash his hands after urinating. He'll just finish up and walk out... won't even flush. Then he goes and handles files and shit that other people touch.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks+Dec 2 2005, 09:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ElectricitySucks - Dec 2 2005, 09:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>ive heard so many differnent numbers on the spider eating accidently in your sleep thing.

last i heard it was 2 bugs a year. then it jumped to 14 with this thing.

the number must be really high if your homeless. ewwww.

[/b]

i'm sure the homeless like it. mmmmmmmm protein

<!--QuoteBegin-PushbuttonWarfare@Dec 2 2005, 11:36 AM

Anybody with a longterm girlfriend can vouch for that farting fact. Girls are hella gross once you get passed that whole facade they put up. If any girls on here deny it, they're full of shit.

pardon the pun?

I dont wash my hands after pissing. For one reason, I dont piss all over my hands. I wash my cock and balls at the begining of the day. I think it would be more appropriate to wash my hands before I touch my dick. Although gross, urine is sterile. Just wash your hands after you wipe your ass. You could get doodoo on em.

Originally posted by coffeedependency@Dec 2 2005, 11:45 AM

i don't buy the farts thing.

show me the evidence.

half of this shit is just based on urban legends. for example, the brain functioning for 15 seconds after being decapitated is based off of an experiment by lavoirsielle (however you spell it) but there isn't conclusive evidence.

the non-washing hands thing unless people are watching, there's no way to obtain that statistic accurately.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Dec 2 2005, 12:20 PM

I dont wash my hands after pissing. For one reason, I dont piss all over my hands. I wash my cock and balls at the begining of the day. I think it would be more appropriate to wash my hands before I touch my dick. Although gross, urine is sterile. Just wash your hands after you wipe your ass. You could get doodoo on em.

So if someone else had just finished up pissing in the bathroom and refrained from washing his hands, would you feel comfortable interacting with him and the dick molecules all over his hand?

yo I was wondering about that I was like how the hell do you measure a brain stops working 15 seconds after decapatation.unless they just got a bunch of suicidal fucks to sign up as test dummies...?

yo mr.yuck i dont piss on my hands either, but i give people the courtesy of not touching my dick and then shaking their hand or any other kinda physical contact.

you see my logic, if you dont wash your hands after you piss , when i shake your hand i might as well just shake your dick ...and sorry homey I just aint into that kinda shit.....no wonder your handle is mr.yuck