Girls are whack thangs mayne...

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

man girls are a trip so listen up i have two stories to tell...

This first girl man, i think i already told yall about her and i posted that pic of her. well yeah that bitch ended up being whacked out and waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy to neeedy as well as just plain psycho. I fucked her one more time and busted on her frontside then severd the ties in the pimp way(aying ya gotta go after sex knowing you gonna see the bitch the next day).

well anyway, then im chilling in my cubicle once again and i gos to get this one broads MSN name so i can entertain myself. However the work had been done for me!!!! This bitch was already in love with me the minute i first started talkin to her. Its dope thoughm, im twanky and she is 24 and gotta kid(yeah sux0r). But im diggin. She looks like my girl all skinny at about 5'7" and 115. she has blonde hair and she dont hesitate to tell me how she feels. am i rambling?? maybe i should get back to work but yeah one day youre just a pimp. We got 200 new employees rolling in by christmas. I know niggas ima have to hit up a few of those newbies. so far i been 2-0 for hitting up the newest and finest broads at my joint.

ahahahhahahaahha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

this post is completely worthless.

if you go into a relationship looking for pussy and nothing but, obviously as most girls are super unstable as is its gonna get messy.

im trying the "be the nice guy" relationship route to see how that works out, im like 0 for 2, but at least the good times were a lot more fullfilling than finding some drunk fat chick at a party and having to explain to her why you dont want a relationship with her wide ass. getting to know a girl and her getting to know you helps keep the weirdness level down a bit. girls can flip out real easy.

quality over quantity, my nigga.

Originally posted by angry xbox

man girls are a trip so listen up i have two stories to tell...

This first girl man, i think i already told yall about her and i posted that pic of her. well yeah that bitch ended up being whacked out and waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy to neeedy as well as just plain psycho. I fucked her one more time and busted on her frontside then severd the ties in the pimp way(aying ya gotta go after sex knowing you gonna see the bitch the next day).

well anyway, then im chilling in my cubicle once again and i gos to get this one broads MSN name so i can entertain myself. However the work had been done for me!!!! This bitch was already in love with me the minute i first started talkin to her. Its dope thoughm, im twanky and she is 24 and gotta kid(yeah sux0r). But im diggin. She looks like my girl all skinny at about 5'7" and 115. she has blonde hair and she dont hesitate to tell me how she feels. am i rambling?? maybe i should get back to work but yeah one day youre just a pimp. We got 200 new employees rolling in by christmas. I know niggas ima have to hit up a few of those newbies. so far i been 2-0 for hitting up the newest and finest broads at my joint.

ahahahhahahaahha

1) your still here? oh well....

2) you never cease to prove how much of a worthless piece of shit you are you little sissy. go "hit up" some more "broads" you stupid little turd.

Guest angry xbox

what you talkin bout nigga If i go to a party looking for pussy i can gauran damn tee you i dont happen uppon no fat hoe. My shit is always pure premium I pimp hoes in real life just not on the net. Anyhow im an asshole i give the bitch a sliver of hope for thier being a relationship between us. It keeps the botty calls coming. Plus my attitude lets girls know upfront #1 i gotta girl #2 all i want is sex and some chatting. But i got to much charm i can shake'em.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

O SHIET MR HORSE UP IN HEEEEEERE!!!!

yea but girls are fucking evil, how many times have i said this....they fuck with your emotions and make you think you have a chance with them, and then they go fuck around with an asshole who your better than...o well though life goes on!

Guest angry xbox

Re: nmber 4 reason to know that santa hates you

Originally posted by willy.wonka

4. leaves a note sayin, "thanks for the cookies, your wife was great">

damn yo this is hella funny

NOOOOOOOOOO NOT DUKE NUKEM! But yes! Congresscritter Baka has decided that violent video games have got to go! This includes any game that displays Decapitation, amputation, dismemberment, or mutilation; the killing of human beings by the use of an object as a lethal weapon or hand to hand fighting; the car jacking of a vehicle; rape or other sexual assault and prostitution; aggravated assault or battery; or other violent felonies.

Of course she's digging you.........she's a mom.....you might be the ticket for a father figure for her kid.......I would stay away....I don't need to taking care of some other fools trophy..

Archived