Girls are so fucking evil...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

why do chicks have to mess with our minds!??!?!

and why cant most hookers look good????

i think im going to become a rapist or something...i cant get pussy legitly and i dont want it from hookers cus they are busted...i think im going to use my good looks to trick stupid drunk college bitches into my van.....im sober now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

why do chicks have to mess with our minds!??!?!

and why cant most hookers look good????

i think im going to become a rapist or something...i cant get pussy legitly and i dont want it from hookers cus they are busted...i think im going to use my good looks to trick stupid drunk college bitches into my van.....im sober now

that's going into the evidence room as Exhibit A.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

im a confused person.....of course i can get laid...you people have no idea how sexy i am with my mix of white and asian...its just hard to get laid by girls that you like!!...shit if i wanted theres tons of hurt ass baby sitter club bitches i coulda stuck!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

alrite just an example of some of the girls who have jocked me

Christina- White, easily 300 pounds, her mouth looks like a horse and she has huge teeth, she wears glasses so thick that her eyes looks distorted...wears teh same "dudley" hoody every day

Julia- French, has a mustache on her chin, her feet are slighty faced away so she sort of looks like a penguin, her face is really fucked up, sorta looks like shes in pain24/7 or something..i dont even kno

Sharon- Short, Fat, Asian, has like some really weird ass jackolantern teeth...good friends with christina

ANNIE- OMFG THE MOST RETARDED STALKER BITCH EVER...HOLY SHIT THIS GIRL HAS SERIOUS PROBLEMS...SHE IS A LONER...A NERD....SHE IS A SKINNY ASS ASIAN GIRL WITH NO FEATURES AT ALL...HER FACE IS ALL SQUISHED AND SHE WEARS THESE WEIRD AS GLASSES...SHES A FUCKING BOOK NERD....SHE LOOKS LIKE A GERBIL WITH A PANCAKE FACE....SHES FUCKING STALKED ME AT THE BUS STOP BEFORE AND SHIT....OMFG I HATE THIS BITCH....I RAN INTO HER TODAY IN CHINATOWN WITH HER MOM...FUCKING AWKWARD ASS SHIT

jesus christ this is getting depresssing....im not even talking about the black chick who has a farting problem, or the short japanese girl with a birthmark on her head....or the tons of other 8th grade chinese bitches.....my life sucks

girls are evil, hang in there moe, life will get better. you just got to keep it chill. im pretty immature around girls, like if i like a girl ill hit her semi hard in the shoulder and be like "what", and then when the girl pushes me back take it from there, thats my game im running

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

Julia- French, has a mustache on her chin, her feet are slighty faced away so she sort of looks like a penguin, her face is really fucked up, sorta looks like shes in pain24/7 or something..i dont even kno

i dont know but that gurl has potential.......and this is all what i read about tha last chick you were talkin about:

ANNIE- OMFG THE MOST....HOLY SHIT THIS GIRL HAS A SERIOUS........ASIAN ASS...WITH FEATURES......SHES FUCKING ME AT THE BUS STOP BEFORE......I RAN INTO HER [ASS] TODAY IN CHINATOWN WITH HER MOM...FUCKING [HER] ASS....

Guest willy.wonka

my friend has a thing for girls that liook like miss piggy..its funny cause he's skinny like kermit the frog..

and this bitch has my homie wrapped up real nice

bitch ccant stand loca kine people on hawaii..so he's not allowed to really kick it with his friends that he's been cool with for years..

bitch you dont like hawaiians? go back to LA!!just cause all the girls are nice and hot and you're not.we're nasty for eating raw fish?bitch shut the fuck up..stop actin like your mind is that blind.