girls are frustrating

skaterzoot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Quick Question.

Maybe I am being a little bit ignorant about this but I don't understand why everyone is blurring out the numbers on there flicks now. I can understand if the pieces have specific dates on them because you can figure out where they were painted at. But if there is no date on the pieces the only thing I can think of that people would be paranoid about some one finding out where they took the flicks at and that is only if you are posting shit that you just flicked. Other wise who gives a fuck about the numbers. If I am looking at this wrong please let me know.

Guest KING BLING

Re: Quick Question.

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

I can understand if the pieces have specific dates on them because you can figure out where they were painted at.

I know not one writer who puts a specific date on his piece, do you?

But if there is no date on the pieces the only thing I can think of that people would be paranoid about some one finding out where they took the flicks at and that is only if you are posting shit that you just flicked.

Not that these specifically are but what do you think most of these people are doing, stealing them from other sites and using old pictures? Its just safer this way...

Yes I have seen many trains with specific dates on them. I thought it was really funny when people were posting flick back in the first week of January and all the pieces have a 03 next to them. When I paint I rarely even put the year next to my pieces.

In reply to the second part I defiantly understand about the safety thing and yes I know that people are steeling the flicks from web sites and a lot of people, including my self, post flick that they get in trades.

Originally posted by skaterzoot

its just safer to blur the numbers, the less know about the freight the better. Its the piece that matters after all isnt it? And in remarks to posting flics from sites and trades, all the frieghts and flics i post come off my camera and were taken by me.

Hey bro it’s all good. I wasn't talking about you or your post specifically. It was just a general statement based on what I have seen in other threads lately. I don't doubt that all of theses flicks are yours and yes you are right; it is the piece that matters in the end.