girls and their vague fuckin shit

ODW

ok so im talkin to "my girl" online and shes all like remind me to tell u about something we need to talk about. immediately im like FUCK! so she wont tell me online or on the phone and im nervous as fuck. im askin her all these questions and "else" is a keyword in what she has to tell me. what sux is im in love with this girl and apparently shes loves me but this whole thing isnt good or bad. i have a bad history in thinkin things are goin great when they arent and i end up getting crushed. im so freakin out right now, it doesnt help im a lil tipsy, but hey i need to be.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

when things look bad

just grab her and pull her into your arms and make out with her..do it!!! have a bottle of liquor with you...

women are mean creatures....i tell ya. if iwas vague like that, the whole intention behind it would be to keep the menm guessing. its our sadistic way of keeping the man on their toes, to keep guessing. its sorta like our way to torture the man.....well not torturing the man. kinda like, we like the fact that the men get worried. i dunno. i dunno her at all. but if i were to do that, those reasons would be my reasons behind being vague. maybe she doesnt want to tell you on the phone or aim. it might be that she just wants to see your reaction in person. dont sweat it. if things are going so horribly...why would she keep it from you anyways? wouldnt there be signs of the relationship being bad? you'll be fine.

Archived