1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

girls and their vague fuckin shit

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ODW, Feb 6, 2002.

1. ODW

ODW 12oz Member

girls and their vague fuckin shit

Discussion started by ODW - Feb 6, 2002

ok so im talkin to "my girl" online and shes all like remind me to tell u about something we need to talk about. immediately im like FUCK! so she wont tell me online or on the phone and im nervous as fuck. im askin her all these questions and "else" is a keyword in what she has to tell me. what sux is im in love with this girl and apparently shes loves me but this whole thing isnt good or bad. i have a bad history in thinkin things are goin great when they arent and i end up getting crushed. im so freakin out right now, it doesnt help im a lil tipsy, but hey i need to be.

ODW - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Feb 6, 2002

dont tell us

tell her!!!

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Feb 6, 2002

oooo the important talk...it cant be done online or on the phone...its either ur dumped and very bad....or it could be good like she wants to go anal...who knows...pray to god

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

blood as ink - Replied Feb 6, 2002

those kind of talks are never good...at least in my experiences...hope it goes well whatever it may be.

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Feb 6, 2002

when things look bad

just grab her and pull her into your arms and make out with her..do it!!! have a bottle of liquor with you...

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Feb 6, 2002

yeah ur fukked , if its one of dem ' in person ' things it cant be good

drink heavily

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Feb 6, 2002

congradulations youre a father! i expect a cigar

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Feb 6, 2002

Re: dont tell us

bingo

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. egbertolio

egbertolio 12oz Member

egbertolio - Replied Feb 6, 2002

tear it up if that's the case....

egbertolio - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Feb 6, 2002

women are mean creatures....i tell ya. if iwas vague like that, the whole intention behind it would be to keep the menm guessing. its our sadistic way of keeping the man on their toes, to keep guessing. its sorta like our way to torture the man.....well not torturing the man. kinda like, we like the fact that the men get worried. i dunno. i dunno her at all. but if i were to do that, those reasons would be my reasons behind being vague. maybe she doesnt want to tell you on the phone or aim. it might be that she just wants to see your reaction in person. dont sweat it. if things are going so horribly...why would she keep it from you anyways? wouldnt there be signs of the relationship being bad? you'll be fine.

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Feb 6, 2002

Maybe she just wants you to remind her to tape Martial Law.......

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: