Girls and Colors!!!!

REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by regulator

i dont like white or light brown cotten panties...its too generic...nothing mysterious or exciting

well, it's no mystery whatever color underwear she has on, I KNOW what's behind door number 3, AND that's what I'm most excited about

Guest Pilau Hands
the classic appeal of white cotton panties...

yes. yes.

i like thongs, but i'll still have to go with the white or black.

i don't want to see panties with rearview mirrors, gigantic lace flowers, or other accessories

It all depends on here skin tone. If she's darker skinned then black or other dark colors are best. If she is kind of golden toned you want a mid level tone, like red or blue. If she is fair then a light color like white or pale pink is most flattering.

Thongs are uncomfortable. Granted they look sexy but they are torture devices.

Mr. Toad - Your name does not do you justice. You are sick and twisted and you should have baseball bat taken to your head after your midsection is devastated.

well he, as in my boyfriend says "you can pull off anything", when i asked him what color thong i look good in.

sure thongs are uncomfotable at first, but i can not live without them now. they make me feel sexy and they look so good. i love them. wear it all the time.

Archived