Girlfriends-----

industry

ok has anyone had this happen them?

ok my gf an i have been together for 5 months right. but the thing is she has cheated on me a few times. but im in love with her so i forgive her. but like she hangs out with ALL of ehr ex boyfriends..like every single one. she goes to all their houses and shit. and she invites guys over to her house all the time. and they all talk to her on msn,phone etc.

what would you do if you were in my shoes?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're an idiot. im sorry. shes using you. shes still cheating on you, garaunteed, if it is how you say it is. shes cheated on you multiple times before and she goes over to her ex boyfriends' houses? how much more obvious could it be, what do you think shes doing over there? do yourself a favor and dump her.

just dump her

its not like you wont stop getting with her or even stop hanging out with her, on the contrary you may find your self spendign much more time with her, even tho shell have a new boyfreind, youll be the one with all the benefits, so stop beign played, and be the playa

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

just fucking get rid of her.

Originally posted by LoneJohnDoe

stop being played, and be the playa.

;)

you, are a fucking retard. you might "love" her, but she's getting her brains fucked out by like 10 guys while your not with her. would you forgive her for that? probably cuz your pussy whipped.:lol: :nope:

Originally posted by CETO-ONE

ok has anyone had this happen them?

ok my gf an i have been together for 5 months right. but the thing is she has cheated on me a few times. but im in love with her so i forgive her.

that's not a girlfriend.

that's a whore

she doesn't love you

she doesn't respect you

she will continue to mess around with all those dudes, plus maybe more

how much abuse will you take?

only YOU can answer that question

and right now, that's all you're gonna get

have a nice day

how about this...

If you dump her then you can be one of the 'ex-boyfriends'.

Then it's all the phone sex, msn sex and even real sex you want!

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Kilo7-

how about this...

If you dump her then you can be one of the 'ex-boyfriends'.

Then it's all the phone sex, msn sex and even real sex you want!

^exactly

CETO dump her...i once liked a girl just like the one you described

she ALWAYS still hung out with her Exs, all hundred of them...she even got back with her favorite ex, when i would be talking on the phone with her...she would get another call and she would be like "oh my ex mike called"....then 30 minutes later..."oh that was my other ex"....then she would get a call on her cellphone and she would start talking to another ex

fuck it man...dump her

you can be the "ex boyfriend" getting all the benefits and dont have to do any of the love shit

Originally posted by CETO-ONE

ok my gf an i have been together for 5 months right. but the thing is she has cheated on me a few times.

Yeah I stopped reading right there and determined you were an idiot.

Idiot.

Don't even bother with the slut.

she invites guys over ?

wot the heck! dump her for that strait away, or at least tell her to stop.

and she hangs out with ex's ? woahhh!!! i dunno about that one there, somethings not right..

nah see i'd be alright if she still was friends with her x's and talked to them and shit...you should trust her enough to know that she wouldn't cheat on you BUT if she has done something to loose your trust in the past(which she did) then you should dump her ass because she prolly is still doing it

im friends with more then half of my ex's and i talk with and hang out with them, and i have alot of guy friends but i would never cheat on my bf...

and i dont care if my bf talks to girls but if he does something to loose my trust then i'd dump his ass in a second

Originally posted by sweetcherry

nah see i'd be alright if she still was friends with her x's and talked to them and shit...you should trust her enough to know that she wouldn't cheat on you BUT if she has done something to loose your trust in the past(which she did) then you should dump her ass because she prolly is still doing it

im friends with more then half of my ex's and i talk with and hang out with them, and i have alot of guy friends but i would never cheat on my bf...

and i dont care if my bf talks to girls but if he does something to loose my trust then i'd dump his ass in a second

holy shit.:eek:

you said something that made sense. :golf-clap-oner::lol:

WOAH mad replies.

anyway ive said to her like what the hell, id never even speak to my ex gf's. but then she turns it all around and says " well what if we broke up?, would you still be my friend?"....then im like aww shit. ya we would be friends.

but like today she was on her msn at my house, shes talking to some guys shes hung around with a few times.. ( ive met this guy by the way) so she shows me this conversation with him about how he would love to have sex with her and hear her moaning and shit!! like sometimes i feel like saying YO WHAT THE FUCK!!!! but ive known her sor 7 years and i dont want to break up with her...maybe shes just being ignorant..like sometimes i ahte the stuf she does but i cant live without her ya knoww.... damn:confused: :confused: :confused:

Archived