Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

girlfriends periods being late!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tony gee, Jul 7, 2003.

1. tony gee

tony gee New Jack

so this morning my girl calls me to tell me her period is late and this is very un-normal.

first reaction was sweet; i can laid today

second reaction was oh shiet!

third was sweet my shit works!

fourth ohhhhhhh fuck!

but its ok she got it tonight.

is there a moral tot his post or did I learn any thing from this?

nope

tootles

2. XxSugarxX

XxSugarxX Dirty Dozen Crew

late periods are not kool. :(

:idea: get her to take birth control and you won't have as many worries.

3. caL

caL Senior Member

or just next time it happens, move to another state :idea:

lol no jk thats fucked up

4. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

maybe its just a lil late..because it had that happen to me a few times..i wasn't scared but i was mad because i knew i could of done better and still fucked up..if she does happen to be preg. then good luck..

5. keep

keep Guest

i dated this one girl who would just skip a mounth every once in a while, that shit was not cool.

6. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

you gotta remember what percent of that shit works..it's not 100%..so really the same thing can happens if you are going raw..

7. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

pregnancy scares suck...I remember when i was 19 I had had a one nighter with a girl that was below legal age...yeah her period was 3 days late and was seriously some of the worst 3 days of my life..shit sucks

8. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

were you scared?..every once in a while is crazy..

9. keep

keep Guest

the first time or two really freaked me the fuck out, we all went to the doctor and got a pregnacy test. she had got like 4 of those home tests, 2 were positive and 2 were negative. the doctor one was negative. i couldnt sleep for like a week until we found out she wasnt preg. shits stressful

10. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

one girl i was fooling around with(also under the legal age limit) called me one day and i didnt answer it cause i was chillin at some girls house. anyways she left a message on my phone it went a little something like this" (my name)....i really need to talk to you. its important ok? so call me back when you get this cause i really need to talk to you"...the way she said it got me scared as hell. i called her back imediatly thinking the shit had hit the fan for me. when i finnally got a hold of her a couple of hours later she just wanted to talk to me because she thouhgt i was mad at her....i was so pissed off i hung up on her....that shit was fucked up.:mad:

11. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

tell me about it...what ever though i aint stress it

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

sometimes a cork can get stuck in there, let me tell you, it can really put a clog in your relationship !

13. space base

space base Senior Member

http://www.hangersdirect.com/images/metal-hangers.jpg'>
    i keep one of these handy...

14. keep

keep Guest

^^thats just wrong, i go with the "punch-a-hoe" method

15. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

"The mutha fucka ain't mine." haha, oh how horrible of me to say something like that....hahahaa.