girlfriends ex boyfriend

khaotic970

well i keep runing into tha asshole and well me and my girl were together for 4 years and we broke up the next day she goes out with this guy and moves in with him even. 4 weeks later no dice she doesnt like him and realizes she loves me.. (i feel good about that) were back together everything is good i guess but we keep running into eachother with or without my girlfriend.. well should i beat the fuk outta him or leave his ass alone. i mean he did stick my girl but i can say i stuck his sister tho ... i got the best of it but i feel this rage in me to beat his ass

what do you suggest me doing i feel kick his ass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by khaotic

i feel this rage in me to beat his ass

Yo does he front when you or you and your girl run into him ? Did they part on bad terms ? Is there any imbedded hatred between her and him or you and him ? If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, then I say beat that motherfuckers head in dude.. then do it again when you run into him next time...

:beat:

read your story again and you will realize how utterly stupid beating his ass would be... sounds like some highschool shit

1- you were broken up

2- he can fuck her if he wants, she was his girl for the 4 weeks not yours

3- you fucked his sister (should he beat your ass for that?)

4- you got your girl back, and thats what you want right?

5- do you live in cali? cause if you do i think i know you from the story

first of all i wouldnt date any ho that breaks up with me after 4 years and moves in with some one else the NEXT day...........thats messed

but if it aint no thing , then id chill until he gives you the slightest reason to kill him , like a smirk , a lil talk under his breath , or even if he's just breathing to loud.............let it loose and take out the fury on him

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Yeah, stick his mom too.

Dont fight over a girl though, thats foul.

If you see him again, just keep walking.

If he starts talking ahit, just run at him,

yell out, "aaarrrrggggghhhhh!" Then

give him the pyshco stare, and pound

your chest like a derranged gorilla. He

wont ever fuck with you again. ;)

nigga

yo man, that same shit was happening to me for a quick one. Except I started seeing this girl and she was still seeing her ex...I found out and felt like blunt scarring* the bitch but I let her rock, The little nigga on the other hand doesn't wanna be easy* and is always calling shorty, and offering to buy her shit etc. I'm like nigga do you and waste your measly ass check on MY girl, you make me giggle. This nigga is a sucker....anyway you need to be the bigger man and let him smirk and pop his mouth off all he wants, when he does just turn around and tell your shorty "you used to date THIS cornball?" and roll your eyes. If homeboy tries to get bolo* on you...give his ass the 6 quarters* like whuuuuut!

MERODOGS MLBTK

THE INFAMOUS

SAD TEAM

HAR MOBB

KGK KILLAS

Glossary:

*blunt scarring-burning with a lit blunt

*be easy-calm down

*bolo-hardcore, rowdy

*6 quarters- buck fifty

naw he dont runhis mouth but only one time he looked at me sideways it was in the movies i didnt realize it was him till the movie ended and well he just walked away and didnt want any i waited for him tho.. my shorty and him dont talk matter in fact i was there when she broke it off with him cause, well ill just be st8 forward i was still pounding her when they were together.. (lil laugh inside erupts) any way i havent been in a fight for awhile. the only thing is hes in the army should i be aware of any special technics he may have? also i really dont care they dont talk as of what i know, and her parents tell me cause they love me, my family has know hers for many years so they love me and hate his ass.

instead of frontin

check up on your girl....

moved in a day later?? thats just wrong.. common you KNOW they probably had something going on.. all along.. cause 1 day to move in- is just a little odd...

and YOU- taking her back... just like that.. im sure your happy go lucky and all that.. but ...

aaah whatever.. your in the situation and know it better and hopefully have some LOGICAL reasons for you actions..

;)

Guest the answer

ive found in most situations like that beating up the ex just makes you look bad.......................anyways your girl sounds like the shady one in this situation.

Archived