Girlfriend's/Boyfriend's

Dr. Dazzle

What kind of things do you do with your significant other? Do you like going out for a night on the town and getting crazy drunk or sitting at home cuddling and watching TV? Do you prefer doing things in the daytime or when the sun goes down? What are some completely random/bizarre ideas you came up with that ended up being totally fun? This is a thread to exchange ideas on how to have a fun time with your girlfriend/boyfriend, other than the classic dinner-and-a-movie cliche. Art shows? Picnics? The Circus? What kind of things do you people like doing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to do every thing for my girl when we were still together,but going out to places wasnt even exciting,i could do that with my boys,but just being at home with her was alot better than being anywhere else.i dont entend on getting into another relationship anytime soon..

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Apr 28 2005, 03:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Apr 28 2005, 03:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-<KEY3>@Apr 28 2005, 03:18 PM

I really liked it when my girlfriend (at the time) introduced me to her girlfriend.

and by 'Introduced' I mean....

Hahahaha.....that playboy lifestyle is going to catch up to you one day!

[/b]

Funny how as i read this they were talking about al capones life and how he contracted syphilis a a result of him being with alot of women. He later went off the deep end, but thats another story.

Guest willy.wonka

my relationships last about 6-22 hours.. that is, if youre known as my girlfriend, but if we're FTF that'll last for a long time.

i show girls a good time, thats all.

A week before my girlfriend dumped me I ...

a) took her out to Taco Bell/KFC on three dates in a row

b) smoked a couple joints by myself and fell asleep right after eating(she's not a smoker)

c) brought up blowjobs in conversation about 5 times (per date)

After we broke up, I was shocked and heartbroken.

But hindsight is 20/20.

mackfatsoe // no game whatsoever

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Apr 29 2005, 12:15 AM

A week before my girlfriend dumped me I ...

a) took her out to Taco Bell/KFC on three dates in a row

b) smoked a couple joints by myself and fell asleep right after eating(she's not a smoker)

c) brought up blowjobs in conversation about 5 times (per date)

After we broke up, I was shocked and heartbroken.

But hindsight is 20/20.

mackfatsoe // no game whatsoever

Smoothe Criminal!

we usually fight at some point in the night.

we've actually been better lately, and since he's finally working we've been going out to really nice dinners... but then since we're getting old, we usually pass out promptly after the food.

at home it's a constant battle to keep my pants on, he's a demanding boy...

Originally posted by Girth Brooks@Apr 29 2005, 12:18 PM

having a girlfriend is fucking stupid.

Haha! This nigga.

I heard this story from an e-friend not too long ago..You go to watch your girlfriend star in a play. You and your friend decide to get drunk before the play. You get kicked out. pwnt.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Apr 28 2005, 01:46 PM

What kind of things do you do with your significant other? Do you like going out for a night on the town and getting crazy drunk or sitting at home cuddling and watching TV? Do you prefer doing things in the daytime or when the sun goes down? What are some completely random/bizarre ideas you came up with that ended up being totally fun? This is a thread to exchange ideas on how to have a fun time with your girlfriend/boyfriend, other than the classic dinner-and-a-movie cliche. Art shows? Picnics? The Circus? What kind of things do you people like doing?

lately we've been hermits. thats because we've completely stopped doing drugs (instead of weed for me) and drinking heavily. we both work full time jobs so we're home only in the evenings. we usually go out to eat but when we do cook, he usually cooks bomb ass dishes. we like to splurge on sushi. lately though, i havent been seeing him much due to my hectic schedule and deadlines. but during the weekends, we usually run errands and what not. if we have time, we go to the beach and take long walks. corny yea, but its actually good quality time with each other and what better way to do it rather than spend it at the beach. he doesnt like art shows so i dont make him go to that. when we used to get stoned together, we would take midnight trips to denny's and eat waffles. sometimes we'd walk through the presidio (a wooded area) and take pictures of old bunkers. once we reach the golden gate bridge, we usually picnic on the bunkers and people watch - but thats on a nice day. we rent a lot of netflix movies and just veg out after a long day at work. we excavate old buildings together and take pictures. he goes with me when i have to take graff flicks. we like to chill at outside cafes and watch people.

ya know, just regular shit. it takes time for a couple to find out what they both like to do with each other other than the typical dinner and movie.