girlfriend...

dai

well check it out, i recently hooked up with this girl that i knew wayy back in middle school, and we recently met at a wedding. well we were talking alot online and decided to get up. we ended up going out and everything, but i think she's all about my personality because she's hella fine (i can't lie, the dopest girl i've been with) and for those that have seen me, i ain't the prettiest boy around. she seems different now that we've gotten together and gotten 'a little closer' lol. i just can't believe im with her, she looks great and she's really sweet, straight up freak in the sack too...i mean this girl gives any other girl i've been with the definition of 'dead fuck'. well like the past two days, we haven't seen each other and she's been busy. just tonight she started seeming real interested. i mean what's the deal here, am i just not ugly anymore, is it just my personality, or does she feel bad for me, or is it normal to be nervous after hooking up with a really fine girl (IM NEVER NERVOUS!)?lol im mad im coming on this board to ask a question about girls, but gimme some feedback...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

Fuck your girl problems,Rich Man Poor Man is on.Please believe.

IBNOAM<---- The IB stands for Incoming Boomerangs!!!

yo fuul, get all up in that, mang.. don't sweat it. dont put this girl up on a pedestal coz that aint right. you both obviously have qualities that appeal to each other.

ummm.. how you say.. beauty is only skin deep ?

ps - stick it in her pooper. :eek:

this kind of shit is my forte...ok..basically you've got this dope chicks and you have low self esteem so its making you insecure...if SHE is interested in you and shows this...then she genuinely likes you.the reason a lot of new relationships fail is because the situation is over analized...you can't let that happen..you just have to live the moment..even if she isn't TRULY into you...at least you had a good run...i wish you luck in your relationship..you probably deserve her...the planets will grant you great things if you are ready for them..

Originally posted by Wilt

this kind of shit is my forte...ok..basically you've got this dope chicks and you have low self esteem so its making you insecure...if SHE is interested in you and shows this...then she genuinely likes you.the reason a lot of new relationships fail is because the situation is over analized...you can't let that happen..you just have to live the moment..even if she isn't TRULY into you...at least you had a good run...i wish you luck in your relationship..you probably deserve her...the planets will grant you great things if you are ready for them..

werd. i think im gonna act myself, like totally down-to-earth me. i mean i have been acting like myself, but i'll get shy or nervous sometimes...i mean it makes perfect sense, don't stress it...its not even a relationship. i just got done with a long-term relationship, and one before that...so i guess im used to that kinda thing. if we end up breaking up, hey atleast i got some nice lay out of it.

yeh you need to realize that your more than you give yourself credit for, you obviously like the way you are and thats why you act the way you do and shes picking up on that, dotn sweat it, my problem is i sweat things too much i get all wierd thoughts and ruin good things and regret.

Guest ego trippin

word

Man, i find myself in a very similar situation right now. i've been going out with this girl for about a week now, at a time when most girls wouldn't touch me, cause i have a HUGE reputation as a "love em and leave em" kinda guy. She knew that, and she's made it her personal goal to tame me (without actually telling me, i heard it from one of her friends). But i can't stop thinking about her, she's driving me crazy

Guest KONFLIKT

If this makes sence....... than you will learn all you need to know.

It happens to know something......................... And one of the things Kon knows is that........ its not how you stand by a girl........... its how you race a girl.

ne ways. my experance is...

If you get sprung off a girl that is sprung off you...... than it is over. If a girl is sprung off you (Ok let me tell you whats up, For guys, its like 99.9% looks when it comes to girlis. yes ladies its true

but for girls, this is what happens... they say ohhh that guys hottttt,,,, but such-and-such is wrong with him. (Next case) then they meet you......... Oh he's not that attractive... but he has everything that i am looking for in a man. Thats what it is....... they get attracted to who you are, and the personality that the have been looking for.

but to answer your quest?

Girls are different than guys. <- big ass period cuz that shit is true.

Its crazy from a guys standpoint to think that a girl likes you for who you are and not how you look, but............ thats how it works. ne ways. the best advice is to notget sprung, and if you do get sprung, than never ley her know. girls want what they cant get, so if they want you and you get sprung, than they dont care anymore. but if you keep it cool......... tham everyting is all good.

If this letter made sence, than you are set with girls....... if not, than sorry

Exactly....women want a secure man, not some kid that can't control himself around a sexy bitch. Hot chicks with nice bodys are people too, they don't have any trouble finding men, so you'd think the one's that get with fine girls are doing something different-----> that aren't trippin over themselves about being with a really fine girl.

Heres a good analogy:

When you go to receive your trophy, being comfortable and calm is an indication that you've won 1st place many times and are not surprised by your achievement. Onlookers think, damn, he must have a million 1st place trophies. Trophies referring to hot girls. Girls think, damn, he's not intimidated by my beauty, there must be more to him...he's not shallow like all the other men....etc.... You gotta make her think she's working for you.

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert (well actually yeah I am) and keep in mind that female is not a stereotype(i.e. they don't all work the same).

Now send all the fine girls you find my direction...it's only fair.

Guest KONFLIKT

PERFECT!!!

LISTEN!

THINK OF A GUY. THEY WANT WHAT GETS THEM OFF.

BUT A GIRL WANTS DEEPER.

JUST READ THE WORDS IN YHE REPLYS AND SHIT WILL HAPPEN.

STEP 3 (MOST IMPORTANT) YOU ARE ALAWYS BETTER... AS LONG AS YOU ARE'NY ACTING LIKE YOU ARE BEYYER.

sELF CONFIDENCE IS A PLUSE,

bUT COOKYNESS IS A NEGITIVE. STOP CALLING!!!

ah whatever. im really not stressin this chick anymore...i dont want nothin serious. i've heard from a few people that she's got a bad rep, but this shit has helped alot. im just gonna maintain myself, and just do me when im around her. just get some lay and split when i think she's fuckin around, 'cuz everyone knows 'you can't make a ho a housewife'

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/dai/ballinyoungLOL.jpg'>

"c'mon dawg, we doin big things!"

Guest dukeofyork

like, totally..

ha ha...anyway......if you worry about the shit too long, she'll bounce.

act like you arent too concerned, and she'll never leave you alone.

and stick it in the ole betty brown-eye. she'll love you forever.

Guest uncle-boy

i am a loser, but my girlfriend is fuckin beautiful. i am so lucky, but i don't stress, cause i find my self very sexy. grrrr.:D

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Exactly....women want a secure man, not some kid that can't control himself around a sexy bitch. Hot chicks with nice bodys are people too, they don't have any trouble finding men, so you'd think the one's that get with fine girls are doing something different-----> that aren't trippin over themselves about being with a really fine girl.

so what your basically saying is to not act like "OMG YOUR SO FUCKIN HOT" and be like "DAYUM!!" and shit when around a chick whos so find that youve ripped every pair of pants youve owned??? you should just act chill and normal and shit...even though shes hot as fuck....i sure hope your right

Archived