Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Girlfriend writers

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Revolt, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Revolt

Revolt Guest

any body got girlfiends that write...? and if so how do you feel about it

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

had one. it was ok.

3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

a friend of mine who was a girl wrote...and so did her boyfriend...but when they broke up she went and hacked all his shit so i dont know if i want a girlfriend who writes

4. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

my gf now is all about starting..and im all for it...imagine the bombing possibilities, no one woudl suspect you if your witha girl, plus it would be mad fun. i love my gf andi love graffiti...nuff said

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i had an artist girlfriend....

she was so much better than i was.....

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

A grlfriend alone would be enough for me.....:(

7. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Hello sweetheart, I have beer...

Me and my ex met through graffiti........ it must be nice when his current girl looks at his photo album and sees my name hit up with hearts. She hates me, so I dont care.

Graf couples are ok. Cops come, and you make out...... no harm being done, officer.

8. Wilt

Wilt Guest

fuck....for somereason i can't get a girlfriend in the first place...much less one who writes...i tried to get my ex girlfriend to get into graff...but she didn't like it so..fuck her....any lovely ladies wana talk hit me up on aim: I000flamingHoBos..... ;)

9. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

a kid from my town had a girl that wrote..she was actually up too..she cheated on him and he found out and she moved to New Mexico..fuck her and him anyways.

10. bug

bug Guest

11. platapie

platapie Guest

i would think ti comes down to the pro and con list for that one.

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/962.jpg'>
    "hee hee i am rambunctious. i just crapped in my hand. hehe."

13. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

all my girlfriends could write , i dont date illiterate bitches .....

14. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

I have a girlfriend that writes - we're in the same crew. And she is more than holding her own, she is kicking the rest of the crew square in the ass. Bar myself, of course.

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i used to have a girlfriend that lived out towards palm springs and for those who know there are many a billboards to be had out that way
    so i would drive out there to spend the night and basically i would tire her out, then hop in my truck to go painting all night
    she found out and was pretty fucking pissed off
    what can i say it was the best of both worlds

no i have never had a girlfriend that wrote