Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Girl Trouble - That sinking feeling

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FunktionOne, Jan 24, 2004.

1. FunktionOne

FunktionOne Member

So I just got back from hanging out with my exgirlfriend of about three years, we haven't been in touch for about four months until she calls me recently, so I figure what the hell, lets hang out... right?

As, It turns out neither of us have really moved since and she acts like we are still together (except the whole physical contact thing). And I would totally try to push a relationship with her again, but problem is I'm leaving town in a few days and I'm not coming back for some time...

So now here I am spilling my guts like a whinny bitch, I'm out of whiskey and I'm trying to detach myself here....

Anyone with similar situations or advice... 'cause I need to change my focus.

2. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

3. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

been in the same situation...

continue to get drunk and go fuck some sluts :king:

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

^^^

what would the world do without sluts?

5. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

funk ::hug::

dee//heartaches aint no joke

6. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

nah, they aren't a joke. it's gonna be alright, though. i have a hard enough time getting that through my own head.

just kick back with some good friends. go paint. play tetris. tetris is like zen, man.

7. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

:: hug :: ^

tetris can be cool. although doing anything that has the posibility of making you concentrate really hard or being strenuous (like something challenging) + being heartbroken......makes me even more ..crazy?

mortalcombat + heartbreak = high blood pressure

i am such a freak.

playing with my son usually helps, if this were back in the day i probably would smoke some weed or something. :( that is really damn sad.

dee//feeling emo and not too proud 2004

8. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

9. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

good for you, dee. i don't smoke anymore, either. it's been weeks and weeks. i know it sounds like a short time...just saying weeks, but it's a good thing.

you should be proud that you have a little one around the house. they make things brighter...no judgements. damn! pure innocence is so beautiful!

10. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

Mr. Funk.. what if you told her about this situation. what if you are worrying for no reason-maybe she just wanted to hangout..unless she said or acted otherwise. i guess talking to her about it and seeing what she may want would be a good idea perhaps.

DEE whats wrong. too pretty to be sad and emo.<333

11. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

To actually make a real discussion out of this....**

that was my point, Dee. It ain't no joke. Thats why such a drastic measure sometimes has to be taken to relieve (albeit temporary) the pain that heartbreak causes.

Looking back on it is never as bad living through it, and living through it is something that we all must go through.

**you all post fast

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

good words effyoo.

13. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

i need tetris for my gameboy . i got brother bear, finding nemo , donkey kong and daredevil. ( my 8 yr old cousin got them for me). theyre okay except i didnt open daredevil. it looks too fucking lame. anwywho, on dk theres this extra fishing game i really got into ..but its just not doing it like it use to. overall, i need some new games.pshaw.

14. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

case knows whats up with children appreciation!! :)

hi delis! i was just saying i was feeling emo because it made me sad funks in the whole situation... i know it sounds gay right! but made me put the thugsheild down.. and think about all the times i've been down cause of that kinda shit.. so im tottally feeling his post. i was imagining when i opened this thread that some jerk is going to say something mean since he's all down n shit................!
    delis: ::hugs:: x 10 !!!!!!

and effyoo i feel you right there!

15. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

on children appreciation:
    -i have a 4 month old cousin. hes cute as hell. it s weird his moms korean and his dads black and he looks like an asian mini version of his dad...anwyho..kids are fun stuff.

feeling emo sucks..but it happens right.

youre money dee youre money.
    $