Girl Problems

ButtMunch

Yo, my bro told me this was a cool place to come and get advice on girls and chicks 'cause y'all are down with the whole graffin scene...naw'mean?

Anyway, there's this girl in my class I really really like but she's all "Naw, i don't date people that are into graffiti." and I'm like "Naw man, i don't write." (The funny thing is that I DO write. i write SAZE 2 DSR KREW! I think there's already a SAZE out there so I write "2" next to my tag so mad peeps won't get confused...naw mean?)

Anyway, what can i do to make this girl think i don't write so i can get with hur? I really really want her to like me and since y'all write fgraffiti like me, i thought you could give a nigga some advice.

DSR FO' LIFE!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ButtMunch

Yo, my bro told me this was a cool place to come and get advice on girls and chicks 'cause y'all are down with the whole graffin scene...naw'mean?

Anyway, there's this girl in my class I really really like but she's all "Naw, i don't date people that are into graffiti." and I'm like "Naw man, i don't write." (The funny thing is that I DO write. i write SAZE 2 DSR KREW! I think there's already a SAZE out there so I write "2" next to my tag so mad peeps won't get confused...naw mean?)

Anyway, what can i do to make this girl think i don't write so i can get with hur? I really really want her to like me and since y'all write fgraffiti like me, i thought you could give a nigga some advice.

DSR FO' LIFE!!!

hahahahahahahahahhahahaa, this has got to be the funniest thing i've ever read. ... i like how you let us in on your little secret.

hahahahahahahahahahahaa im still laughing about this shit... he reasured us twice that he writes graffiti.

i think this is a joke, but im going to try and answer seriously.

Don't lie to her. Graffiti is better than girls, especially when you are in highschool.

A highschool girl doesn't have morals like that. If she really liked you she would bend her "rules".. the hard truth is she thinks you are a douche bag and she's trying to think up any reason to not get with you. stop asking girls out because you are ugly, get ready for a lonely life.

Originally posted by Glik0

pure graffiti dot com.

thanks.

pure graffiti? Naw man, i went there and they were all immature and shit. Make you register n shit just so you can post there, naw mean?

I just think the peeps that are into graffin here on 12oz are more mature and can give a nigga some good girl advice, naw mean? So what should i say to this girl that i like to get her to like me?

I was gonna piece out here name down by this creek but she's not into graffiti n shit. She's all into emo doods but I think i could turn hewr out into the hip hop graffin lifestyle if she'd give me a chance. Yo, should i write a poem n shit? Or maybe a cool rap?

Damn, why you gotta offer a nigga sip of haterade when he's ain't even thirsty?

Man, well, what should i do then? Should i start dressing emo n shit?

But that's a conflict with my lifestyle man. Graffiti is like a way of life for me and i don't wanna hafta change it on account of some chick, naw mean?

Damn, why you gotta offer a nigga sip of haterade when he's ain't even thirsty?

Man, well, what should i do then? Should i start dressing emo n shit?

But that's a conflict with my lifestyle man. Graffiti is like a way of life for me and i don't wanna hafta change it on account of some chick, naw mean?

IF IT WERE A WAY OF LIFE FOR YOU, YOU WOULDNT EVEN FUCKING CONSIDER CHANGING IT YOU DUMB TOY FUCK.

PLEASE REMOVE YOURSELF FROM MY FUCKING PLANET, AND SEND ALL YOUR PAINT TO ME BECAUSE YOURE JUST GOING TO WASTE IT DOING TWO LETTER FILLS THAT LOOK LIKE SHIT, THANKS.

Originally posted by sneak

how did you get in here then?

I registered here because i thought it was worth the time, naw mean? I mean, graffiti heads here are on poin n shit. Heads know shit about girls and getting high and bombing like a mutha fucka but what i wanna know about is some smooth styles to get this girl to be my gf.

I made a cool ass rap for her and i think i'd rap for her before class or some shit so she could think about me during class and then afterwards she could like, dig me n shit, naw mean?

but yeah, 12oz is da bomb. This board is hella cool. I'm hoping I can meet the first SAZE so we can trade flicks n shit and we can give one another advice on bombing and getting high and piecing n shit.

Allah y'all hating on me, you're just jealous cause' I got the young falavah like a pitcher of ice cold kool aid gonna be breaking down walls n shit like Kool Aid man.

kinda seems like the other thread, where the kids talking about getting drunk and going up to her, and he has vodka as his location. hes also talking about rapping or poetry, just like the other kid. he also rep'd some retarded ass name and crew no-ones ever heard of just like the other guy. i think someone registered a new name just for a few laughs. har har har.

I made a cool ass rap for her and i think i'd rap for her before class or some shit so she could think about me during class

i think you should run this cool-ass rap by us first. we're down with scenes and such. naw mean? besides, there may be hope for you yet, getting girls to laugh almost always works to your adavantage. almost.

Aight, here's my rap....

I'm a G

and you're fit to the "T"

To be with me

Can't ya see

you're fit to be with me

Holdin your hand

I couldn't have planned

this better

You look damn good in a sweater

But since it's summer

we'll go for a ride in my hummer

(but I don't have a hummer actually, i bump a cool ass pick up truck my older brother gave to me when he went to college. this shit in parenthesis won't actually be in the rap)

Hang out with me it won't be a bummer...

that's all i have so far. it's just a rough draft

Originally posted by japillahan

laughter=yes

and when i said share it, i meant record yourself rapping it. reading "raps" isnt rapping.

oh, you mean like record it onto an MP3? Awwww shit! I could just email it to her...shit's always easier when you talk on AIM

Archived