Girl problems...

newjersey

Alright.... so heres the deal

It started last year..when this girl liked me.... she noticed me around... and wanted to get to know me.... well i liked this other girl or whatever... and yea.. nothing happend, but as the school year went on, we started to become friends and what not... so summer came and we bolth wanted to hook up u could say... cause she was going to a camp like.... 8 states away... and well yea.... so she and me hooked up and what not... but i guess from then on we sorta got these feelings for one another.... so heres how it goes.....

She went away for camp, and i stayed in this shit whole and worked..... well she met sumone and went out with him for a month or whatever.... and i met sumone and we started to go out.... well yea we wrote to each other alot and what not... she came back after being there for 2 months, and those "feelings" came back... so i still had my gf at the time... well we see each other... and yes... we click again.... by now we are pretty good friends.. well she likes me alot.... as i like her.... but i had a gf..... i knew it wasnt rite for me and my gf to go out... cause like yea...i liked the other girl.... and it wasnt working between us anyway... plus i didnt want to break up with her harshly because she had family problems and i didnt want to let her down like that... well yea she was jelouse the whole time... its natural.... and yea.... so i finally broke up with her.. so im really in love with this girl that came back from camp. so we are talken and we bolth want to go out.... but i never asked... cause i didnt no how to approach it.... well my other friend... liked her as well... i didnt quite no he liked her alot.... so i told her i wouldnt go out with her....i dont know why... im a dumb ass.... but yea... so she liked him and when he asked her out... she said yea... cause she wanted to be happy and be with sumone...i told her i wouldnt go out with her.... so listen.... i love this girl..... and she loves me...... my friend likes her.... and she likes him..... and something is wrong here... cause we bolth no we are in love with each other.... and she still is with him.... but i dunno.... i just want her to be happy.... and i dunno im jelouse as fuuuuuuuck... and yes... love is a strong word... but we do everything together... talk for hours.... see each other all the time... as of now she says we are best friends..... and i can accept that.... but having to act like its just friend when we bolth no its sumpthing more then that... i dunno.... it just doesnt feel so rite...

SO.... can anyone give me an idea... on what the fuck i can do... cause im head over heals for this girl.... but times not on my side this time...... i basically blew my 1st chance to be with her..... and i dunno......today we chilled.... and her bf called while we were chillen.... i swear to god i wanted to go to his house and beat him to death cause he knew i was there.... i mean... im not a violent kinda guy.... but what he did was maaaad dick... i dunno.... im just kinda depressed.....o yeah... can i mention i hate everything and everyone..... accept her... i basically am a hermit... cause i dont like people..... only my family and like 3 other people...... and she makes me so happy.... all my depression dissapears when im with her....... so yea.... what the fuck should i do :o

sry.... its kinda emoish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ser3adc

you gotta do what you think is right even if it'll hurt soembody else...cause they would do the same to you in a second.

they will get over it just like you would.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

do what regulator does when it comes to girl problems....get drunk off your ass from rum and coke...hit a blunt....wander around the streets fucked up...come home...argue with parents...pass out...wake up nxt morning....go to school...see girl you like...then ignore her!! ahaha

wait maybe thats not a good idea..o well...thats why im not getting play....but ya dude...you talk like this...its kinda like...like...annoying to read...you kno?? but yea dude like....im in sorta a love thing too....i jock this chick whos liked me...we became friends..she still liked me...i never did shit because i was stoned off my ass 24/7 and i didnt really care...but she goes off and dates other dude...one year later..they break up...she wants me...i again dont do shit....entire summer goes by...i was suposed to call her but i didnt because once again..i was stoned off my ass...so she starts to go with this other guy...then i start to have intense ass feelings for her i dont kno wy....i really like her cus shes cool as fuck...shes down with everything i do...some other mushy mushy bullshit..but yea...im supposed to call her tonite cus im smoking her out soon...but now i have a splitting hangover and i dont feel like calling her...but i rolled a nice fat little blunt for her to smoke when we do...so thats cool...yea you kno....im like...a LOSER!!:king:

alrite im out to go et stoned off my ass!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thats alot of "like's".......dude "like" go "like" ask her out again "like" go and tell her to "like" meet u "like" somewere "like" special so you can "like" u know "like" "HOOK UP" u know and then tell your friend "like" that u have feeling for her for "like" a long time "like" b4 he "like" liked her "like"........wateva

Guest PAYROLL

STAY A VIRGIN...

I'm quite sick and tired of douchebags with hitches in their game asking for advice in the opposite sex. Man, if you have to resort to an internet forum for advice, you should just turn gay; because esentially, that's what you are.

Originally posted by PAYROLL

close this shit.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

BITCHES I WASNT ASKING FOR FUCKING ADVICE...I WAS STATING MY PROBLEM...AND CURRENTLY...I DONT GIVE A FUFK ABOUT IT!!!! BECAUSE IM DRUNK AND WHO THE UFCK CARES THERES ALWAYS ALLEY WHORES THAT YOU CAN JUICE UIP WITH CRACK AND FUCK HER NUMB ASS FACE!!

i hate wanting girls, yes i spelled it g i r l s . no "u" anymoer. well anywasy yeh i hate wanting them because it just leads to a bunch of heart ache, one way i have lots of meaningless relationships and feel unsatisfied, or i get real into a girl and get hurt. i hate my life.

Originally posted by stank3

can i mention i hate everything and everyone..... accept her

i hear you on this its good to have that one person there for you when you need em, but this is a lot of weight to carry. and makes a bad recipe. my friend got a dui last night, that kinda sucked.

This is Fairly sad, Must not be able to just pick up and find another ho... O well sux 2 b u

Originally posted by PAYROLL

close this shit.

Archived