girl problems..help me out

alleniverson

fuck i just wrote this whole shit out in mad detail and lost it. let me give a brief summary since i dont feel like writing all that shit again.

me and my girl were on the phone she was drinking and all hyper.

she kept getting all giggly and excited and high pitched voice for everything. so i was like 'calm down'. at which point she seemed to be really hurt and insulted. she just didnt sound happy anymore.

i felt bad about it. she was like 'im sorry i annoy you'. i said she wasnt annoying, etc. then i said 'its just hard to talk to you when youre hyper like that'. so then she starts eating popcorn. and chewing loudly. possibly on purpose to annoy me. so the convo goes like this...

me - did i hurt your feelings?

her - :chewing popcorn:

me - you there?

her - :chewing popcorn:

...10 seconds of silence except for her popcorn chewing...

me - you there?

her - no

...10 seconds of silence except for her popcorn chewing...

me - is this going to turn into a normal conversation or just be like this the whole time?

her - its going to be like this the whole time so im hanging up

me - alright, bye

her - bye

maybe im oblivious but did i do that was so wrong? i called my boy who knows both of us and he said she way overreacted. and shes taking advantage of me because when we argue or disagree i always apologize.

which im thinking could be true. but i only apologize because i really feel like i owe her one. right now i dont.

to make matters more awkward her birthday card and gift will get here in the mail tomorrow. so i have to call and thank her, but what should i say about what just went down? help me out. thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dELiSs

the only reasonable answer is to kick her.

hell yeah!

problem is that your dealing with a girl. and we all know that they do things just to pick fights sometimes to see if you will appologize and give in. so like dELiSs said, just kick her. she'll thank you for it in the end. and if she doesnt, well "then you take her friend"

i gotta second the abort notion...

my girl is about to get ditched if she aint careful. she better call sometime today trying to hang out, or im gonna return the call of the girl on my answering machine and get some ass.

as my boy madoner says......play or get played.

Guest FlamingHobo

you should realize that you're both obviously too young to be drinking..much less have some type of relationship...dump the relationship and just start having sex with every girl you can...

How old are you?

Drinking over the phone, bickering over rediculasly small details, long silence, then coming on here for advice.

You sound like a pre-pubesent bitch in his first 3 month relationship.

pull up your skirt, grab your balls, and fuckin' deal with it.

Whoever started that other thread about why 12oz is lacking right now; it's because of retarded emo cry threads like this.

Archived