girl getting beaten by boyfriend

foneiz2

right this girl who i know at school is 16 and her boyfriend is 21. she has told us before about him hitting her with wrenches and he headbutted her to the floor in a crowded shop. we didnt think too much of it but she came into school today with a huge black eye and i feel so angry because he punched her for looking at his phone. he is a scumbag and she thinks it is her fault. i wanna fuck him up. maybe torch his car? what does everyone think. anyone been in this situation before?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you torch his car, he will take it out on her.

she needs to leave the guy and get away.

there are professionals who can help her, let them take care of it.

you dont want to add fuel to the fire.

If she is in that type of relationship and feels its her fault when shit like that goes down, she needs to seek help and get him out of her life.

But if her dad hit her mom it might be a cycle type thing where thats what she thinks is normal.

you are better off to give her some support but stay way the fuck outta this mess.

When she leaves him then torch his car, break his arms and legs with a pick-axe handle, when he is on the floor helpless remove the skin from his face with a cheese grater, poor light fluid over his head then set it alight and finally piss over him to put him back out

Originally posted by hopeizm@May 12 2005, 11:32 AM

When she leaves him then torch his car, break his arms and legs with a pick-axe handle, when he is on the floor helpless remove the skin from his face with a cheese grater, poor light fluid over his head then set it alight and finally piss over him to put him back out

no dont set him on fire. haven't you guys seen spawn?

This might give you some insight.

For real, though...from my experience, a lot of sixteen year old girls complain about their abusive boyfriend even when the bitch can leave him any time. They're always on that "But I love him!" tip. Fuck that, though. These bitches just want attention.

Shit, how long have they been going out? Sixteen is too young, I think, to fall into some fucked up abusive cycle like this. Unless, like someone said, her parents were like that too...and then it is a maybe, I think.

If this bitch is that dumb, then you should convince her to videotape you fucking her, then sending him the tape of her swallowing you cum. It'd be great revenge, trust me.

But anyway, tell this kid to shut her mouth. Why the fuck is she coming to school and talking about it? Unless she wants you to do something...and then she's just using you.

Originally posted by Weapon X@May 12 2005, 06:58 PM

This might give you some insight.[/url]

For real, though...from my experience, a lot of sixteen year old girls complain about their abusive boyfriend even when the bitch can leave him any time.  They're always on that "But I love him!" tip.  Fuck that, though.  These bitches just want attention.

But anyway, tell this kid to shut her mouth.  Why the fuck is she coming to school and talking about it?  Unless she wants you to do something...and then she's just using you.

EXACTLY!!! Alot of 16yr old girls are straight up drama queens that actually provoke this kind of shit for the attention.

If her man is this bent and she's bragging about it rather than leaving him then the chances are that she's fucking with dudes head. Probably whoring around and lieing and doing this shit for a reaction.

Usually they lie about or exagerate the situation (I highly doubt he hit the bitch with a wrench and she aint get a trip to the hospital resulting in him getting locked the fuck up).

I've seen this shit alot in my day.

Or he might just really be a nut. But chances are that she's driving him nuts intentionally for the drama.

Also 16 yr old girls and 21 year old dudes aint that abnormal of a combination so it aint like dudes a pervert for fucking a 16 year old.

edit--->Bitches like this tend to seek out loser boyfreinds that are easily manipulated into thinking little miss 16yr old is gonna be wifey, and have exposive tempers.