Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

girl getting beaten by boyfriend

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by foneiz2, May 12, 2005.

1. foneiz2

foneiz2 Member

right this girl who i know at school is 16 and her boyfriend is 21. she has told us before about him hitting her with wrenches and he headbutted her to the floor in a crowded shop. we didnt think too much of it but she came into school today with a huge black eye and i feel so angry because he punched her for looking at his phone. he is a scumbag and she thinks it is her fault. i wanna fuck him up. maybe torch his car? what does everyone think. anyone been in this situation before?

2. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

if you torch his car, he will take it out on her.
    she needs to leave the guy and get away.

there are professionals who can help her, let them take care of it.

you dont want to add fuel to the fire.

3. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

Maybe girls should just learn to respect themselves and get out of abusive relationships.

I can't stand weak bitches.

Note: I do realise the age difference, she should tell her old man if anything.

Get her old man to beat his ass.

4. destroya

destroya Senior Member

i bet next time she'll know to mind her own business.

5. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

haha i know some cat that his girl took him to court and they got outside and he beat her with a wrench.

6. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

damn beat me to it!

7. saraday

saraday Senior Member

he should be turned in for statutory rape as well as domestic violence.

the girl seems like she needs therapy, too.

8. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

that shit is fuckin wack, hittin chicks like that is some pussy shit. but yeah, that fag will just take it out on her if you fuck him up or whatever.

9. master bait

master bait Member

have a bunch of chicks beat him up with baseball bats

10. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

If she is in that type of relationship and feels its her fault when shit like that goes down, she needs to seek help and get him out of her life.

But if her dad hit her mom it might be a cycle type thing where thats what she thinks is normal.

you are better off to give her some support but stay way the fuck outta this mess.

11. hopeizm

hopeizm Member

When she leaves him then torch his car, break his arms and legs with a pick-axe handle, when he is on the floor helpless remove the skin from his face with a cheese grater, poor light fluid over his head then set it alight and finally piss over him to put him back out

12. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

Yeah get her professional help first then get him after...

13. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

14. santa_claws

santa_claws Junior Member

kidnap him and his entire family then torture all of his family in front of him and finally kill them.
    then cut of little pieces of him and make him eat himself bit by bit.

15. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

^ yeah...there ya go...brilliant. :rolleyes:

christ man, turn off the tv.