GIRL BASHING!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

its time for some good ole girl bashing

I hate how they say they love you then they go out and do something that tears you apart inside.

i hate how they tell me they want a guy that will treat them right but then they always end up getting on the jackasses

what about girls do you really hate?

no offense to novagirl, siel or any other girl writers on the board

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is a unlimited answer for me. but I don't feel like typing.

So lets see:

- When you date them they don't believe a word you say, but when your friends they believe every word.

- How when you treat them good and want to be with them they dump you.

- The I can't get a girl when I'm single but if I have a girl 100 of them are looking at you. (Never happens to me but always noticed it and it boggles me.)

- The fact that if you have a friend that is a girl she has to become the past when you get a girlfriend.

- When you do something (romantic, considorate, kind, etc.)they think you did something wrong.

- When you earn up the balls to talk to that hot chick (in class,at the mall, at the club, on the street) she tries to hook you up with her not so hot freind. <---What's up with the "she's so nice. you'll really like her shit"

There are a million more but I am not gettting in to it:mad:

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i hate how they tell me they want a guy that will treat them right but then they always end up getting on the jackasses

Werd. I hate that too.

I hate how they say they love you, then dump your sorry ass when some fag with a leather jacket comes along.

And how come guys always have to make the first move? I'm no good at that shit.

But this is just me......

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I hate it how my girlfriend refuses to scratch my balls in the morning. I really, REALLY like having my balls scratched in the morning, even for just 5 minutes, and considering I spent 3 hours the previous night scratching her head and back, I think I deserve a short, sweet ball scratch. Beer,

El Mamerro

of course I had to open this...

Oh wait.. what about a little boy bashing in here? They suck just as much.....

oh and guys don't always make the first move. When I first met my man -- I simply stared at him until it was time to make a move. Then in the best way I could, I walked up to him and asked for the time. See? It's simple.

i figure most of the guys on this board are between 16-ish and 22-ish... am i right? well, thats just a guess. anyways, young guys from as far as i can see, and hear, are horny as fuck. even the really cool guys that should be with a cool girl go for the smutty chachees just because they're obviously experienced cock-suckers and such. anyways, i agree, female behavior is frustrating and i have been really fickle about a guy and made them confused and mad, just because i had these weird, unexplainable reasons of mine that if they were put into words, they would sound like the biggest load of shit you ever heard.

but guys shouldn't be so lazy and just hook up with a girl who puts out. cool girls put out too, you know. and they make good conversation, and have good style, and probably don't carry gonorrhea like those bow-legged chug-girls do.

Just to even things out a little bit..

Things I hate about guys.

I hate their cologne, because as much as I love it, I know as soon as we break up, I'm gonna smell it all the time everywhere I go. I still get all sad when I smell polo sport or coolwater, and it's been years.

I hate that guys don't really like to be well rounded. Most guys I meet are into ONE specific thing.. which is good, because they're dedicated and they are good at what they do. But it makes it hard to relate, and find things to do that are fun.

I hate that they always want you to hang out with their friends, but never want to hang out with yours.

I hate that they are always scared to meet my Dad. My dad's a great guy, and the fact he benches 220 doesn't really mean anything.

I hate when guys make little lists of things they hate about girls to make themselves feel better :P

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I hate it how my girlfriend refuses to scratch my balls in the morning. I really, REALLY like having my balls scratched in the morning, even for just 5 minutes, and considering I spent 3 hours the previous night scratching her head and back, I think I deserve a short, sweet ball scratch. Beer,

El Mamerro

heh...funny stuff:)

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !

Just to even things out a little bit..

I hate when guys make little lists of things they hate about girls to make themselves feel better :P

i hate when chicks make lists of thing they hate about guys to make themselves feel better :P and then post it in a thread of girl bashing for no reason other than to piss people off that are already sick of girls.

just trying to help you see how hypocritical you were there towflow

i dont need anyone pointing out my mistakes, i do a great job of that on my own.

hahah Ball scratching.......yes

Man, there should be a national ball scarthing awareness day.

haha, that commment was maaaaaad funny.

and its true, my ex always was a bitch.......wait, she was a bitch and only got bitchier wen i didn't scratch her back, or for long enough. its like damn girl im fucking tired as shit i worked today, and i wanna sleep. So she'd then be a bitch the whole nite, and not give you any play..

But wen you do scratch their back for mad long its like, ok my hands really tired, it'd be nice if you did you're magic. but its like, im tired......or they passed out. fuck man

god damn girls do suck sometimes

And you get ALOT of girls wen you're with someone. I don't know what the f'in deal is. Its like all these girls come out that they like me wen i have someone. Jesus.

i've could've been in a threesome with this hoe chick if i didn't love my ex so much. ..........well........

life goes on till you find the next one.

oh god. i dont even have the mental capacity to type half of this shit. but heres a few

-being mad nice to a girl only makes you better freinds with her, snuffing any chance you had off hooking up with

-how ugly girls are always attracted to me

-how just when you get over a girl, and you hook up with another one, the fisrt girl dumps her boyfreind and deciedes to give you another chance

-how they copalin about being thought off as the inferior sex, and how tehy dont realize that they control guys 100%

fuck it i dont want to type anymore

Archived