Girl Advice....give it to me!

Gunm

Yeah, so there's this cute girl at my school i've been digging on for a while. Everytime we kick it there's a good vibe, aughs, intimate stares, etc.. More than onvce she's called to initiate me and her hanging out (a good sign anytime)

But the problem is that we'll kick it one day and then i won't see her for two weeks. I'll send her an email or two and i won't get a response for days. i get random out of the fucking blue cutsie text messages from her.

I know she's busy with school and shit but c'mon. I wanna know what the dealio is. I'm 95% sure she likes me (and she's single...I'm not serving as avicarious thrill in any capacity) but what the fuck is up with this sporadic contact?

Should i just be forward and ask her what the deal is? i.e. what's up with us?

or, should i just play it cool and let things play out and get some action on the side while i wait for things to shape up if they do at all?

Fuck, i forgot what a pain in the ass being single can be sometimes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should ask her if there is anything in between u guys...cuz u liek her or sumin..tell her how u feel and see wat she says...most gurls liek guys tellin them how they feel..worse that could happen is that she doesnt liek you liek that...

dog you gotta TAKE what you want in life, stand up and get that shit.

i just had a similar situation with this girl (who is as dime as they come) all these guys where trying to get at her, they all had more money, nicer cars, better skin etc blah blah blah...but they all got short changed cause they wern't willing to stand up for what they wanted, they all expected the shit to come to them. long story short i got the girl, best girlfriend i've ever had, and those rich mother fuckers got left out in the cold. i win. be up front as hell but be suave, otherwise you're just wasting time

oh yeah...all that shit i said only applies if the chick is really worth it, otherwise, hell with her..

sounds like a little bitch who just wants to be flirty and hang out when it's convenient for her. I'm not tryin to rain on your parade, but act like not seeing her isnt a big deal to you..

Dont fuckin ask "whats up with us?". that sounds desperate if she doesnt seem to care to see you more than once every two weeks..

girls are evil sometimes. proceed with caution.

Originally posted by 8onus@Apr 29 2005, 09:45 PM

dog you gotta TAKE what you want in life, stand up and get that shit.

i just had a similar situation with this girl (who is as dime as they come) all these guys where trying to get at her, they all had more money, nicer cars, better skin etc blah blah blah...but they all got short changed cause they wern't willing to stand up for what they wanted, they all expected the shit to come to them. long story short i got the girl, best girlfriend i've ever had, and those rich mother fuckers got left out in the cold. i win. be up front as hell but be suave, otherwise you're just wasting time

oh yeah...all that shit i said only applies if the chick is really worth it, otherwise, hell with her..

Perfectly put.

Originally posted by FunktionOne+Apr 29 2005, 11:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FunktionOne - Apr 29 2005, 11:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>dood you know shes a superhero, fightin crime by night and breakin hearts by day.

The question is can you deal with it? Cause your acceptance of her super crime fighting powers just might make you more appealing and stuff.

[/b]

Excellent response! Is this a female perspective by chance?

<!--QuoteBegin-^ . ^@Apr 29 2005, 11:51 PM

sounds like a little bitch who just wants to be flirty and hang out when it's convenient for her. I'm not tryin to rain on your parade, but act like not seeing her isnt a big deal to you..

Dont fuckin ask "whats up with us?". that sounds desperate if she doesnt seem to care to see you more than once every two weeks..

girls are evil sometimes. proceed with caution.

This is basicly what I would have said, maybe a bit more vailed, but why? The point is be a MAN. You're in a bit of a vulnerable state from only being out of a long term relationship for 2 months, even if it was your decision to break up.