Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Girl Advice....give it to me!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Yeah, so there's this cute girl at my school i've been digging on for a while. Everytime we kick it there's a good vibe, aughs, intimate stares, etc.. More than onvce she's called to initiate me and her hanging out (a good sign anytime)

But the problem is that we'll kick it one day and then i won't see her for two weeks. I'll send her an email or two and i won't get a response for days. i get random out of the fucking blue cutsie text messages from her.

I know she's busy with school and shit but c'mon. I wanna know what the dealio is. I'm 95% sure she likes me (and she's single...I'm not serving as avicarious thrill in any capacity) but what the fuck is up with this sporadic contact?

Should i just be forward and ask her what the deal is? i.e. what's up with us?

or, should i just play it cool and let things play out and get some action on the side while i wait for things to shape up if they do at all?

Fuck, i forgot what a pain in the ass being single can be sometimes.

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

maybe she has a dirty secret

3. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

make your move before its too late. trust me theres probly plenty of other guys trying to jock her, seize the moment.

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Make your move man, just ask her whats up with you her? It seems like you guys are cool and all and it wouldnt be over the line to just be straight with her.

5. Dick Quickwood

what if it involves a butt plug

6. CACashRefund

then it could get interesting...

7. her2

her2 New Jack

you should ask her if there is anything in between u guys...cuz u liek her or sumin..tell her how u feel and see wat she says...most gurls liek guys tellin them how they feel..worse that could happen is that she doesnt liek you liek that...

8. CACashRefund

9. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

give her the cold shoulder and get some skull from someone else.

10. saraday

saraday Senior Member

LIEK....

Play hawrd 2 get d00der.

\../

11. kido

kido Senior Member

do something you wouldnt normally do. you only live once

12. SPORTO

SPORTO Senior Member

YOU GUYS 'FOE' REAL??

I'VE JUST STATRED INCORPORAT'N

WORDS LIKE ; 'SKULL' & LIEK' INTO MY
    DAY 2 DAY VOCAB & ALREADY ITS ALREADY PLAYED!!

DANG!

13. scumdog

scumdog Senior Member

ask her what's up if it's cool it's cool if not
    fuck it there is more to be had..

14. Dick Quickwood

even a rediculously large one?

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

excellent replies so fasr....keep shit coming cause I'm on my thrid cocktail of the night before heading on out