Gimme Your Lunch Money Punk!

Gunm

So out of you folks, which of you visited hell on others on the playground in grade school or the back parking lot in high school?

I know there has to be some former or currently active bullys out there. Some questions....

1. is it profitable for you emotionally and money-wise?

2. do you have a toadey or little sidekick?

3. what is your prefered method of retaliation for snitches?

4. Why did you start being a bully?

5. Are you buff as fuck or do you rely on more subtle forms of intimidation?

6. Are girls into you on account of your bad ass bully status?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Oct 9 2004, 01:21 PM

NEVER REALY WAS A BULLY...DIDNT BELIVE IN PICKING ON KIDS SMALLER THEN ME...BUT ALL THE BULLYS IN SCHOOL WERE ALWAYS MY FRIENDS AND NEVER FUCKED WITH ME...

I'm wasn't tough enough to bully. I don't like fucking with people really either. A lot of my friends were bullys....my boy's brother is like 15, 6 feet tall and a straight asshole. He jacks kids watches and sells it back to them.

OHHH the fast reply opens down here

I clicked on it about 10 times

A little in elementary school. When I lived with my aunt in Rancho for about a year, I liked to intimidate the fuck out of the kids who had never seen a black person before.

When I got a little older I started to hate bullies, so I bullied them.Until I got fucked up really really bad by this mexican girl that kept it realer. It was only a matter of time, I was so mean.

in elementary school i was one of the cool kids. in junior high the cool kids were too cool for me but they were still nice to my face. high school i became a super bitch. i never went out of my way to pick on people but those little hookers always knew better than to mess with me or try to take my man. i was quite the meanie but i wouldnt say i was a bully. just queen bitch! :king2:

Bully = a punk motherfucker that only starts fights with people he know he can easily beat.

I never was a bully. Instead at school I would put those type in their place that would pick on the younger kids and the nerds. I remember this weak motherfucker that used to only fight kids that was like 4 grades lower than him. And he'd be acting all hard while doing it. But everytime me or anybody else at his grade/age level would step to him, he would be shook.

I've always had zero respect for the assholes that picked on kids younger, smaller, mentally challenged, or weaker than themselves. And I'm talking about physically picking on them. I couldn't ever really do anything about emotional bullying or cut-downs. I was suspended on more than a few occasions for chin-checking some dickhead for making some kid run his pockets or trying to pick a fight. I'm not that big by anymeans, but for one reason or another I had respect. Looking back on it, it was well worth it.