Gime and Shor Collection

laybeuh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Yeah Riiiiiite

Originally posted by Madclout

The Name Shor is already taken and has been for a while>>>

shor - shore? or SHOR for sure?

either way i dont think its a big deal as long as they arent copying each others letters or one copying the other, right?

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

Yeah the SHOR is a tuff one, comparing to SHORE..????

I'm feeling the Gyme stuff though..:o

Is it pronounced - JIMMY, GIME, GIMME, (LIKE GIVE ME), JIME, OR GUY ME?

guh-eyem... guy-m..

G as in GARY.. Y/I as in EYE.. ME as in MMMM (kinda like mm mm good)

both of you have skill, its obviously self promo, witch isnt that cool, but im feelin your styles... but after this post you should consider humbling yourselfs since you obviously rok mostly daytimes... and you should consider using docks for floaters....

Originally posted by angry orphan

but after this post you should consider humbling yourselfs since you obviously rok mostly daytimes

I dont wanna start an arguement in here but dude shut the fuck up. Humble themselves cause they paint in the day time? Fuck that rock on keep on rocking and keep on posting your own shit cause its better then most of the shit posted here.

its aparent youre a little sensitive about my first comment...i meant no harm, just stating the obvious..not to add insult to injury but when youo post what you did you have to be open minded to any remark made..i have no problem talking to you about this elsewhere.

ill get at you.

Guest sober

Re: .

Originally posted by fr8rokr

nothing better than when self promo backfires and people get their cards pulled and then their pictures.

good fills, not a big fan of the letters.

Archived