giftgiving

Mr. Mang

i have a question about something...

i have this girl friend of mine.. we used to date. she was always good to me but recently has been really bitchy with me for no reason when i really do my best to be her friend. shes been ignoring me a lot lately and just been generally pretty cold.

it was her birthday a few days ago, and i got her a really nice gift thinking the situation would have smoothed out a lot by then. well, it hasnt. and when i tried to get in contact with her a few times to give her the gift, she flaked on it. said she was too busy or whatever.

is it my place to try anymore? i could use the gift i got her. although i got the gift for her and told her about it, i just dont feel obligated to try so hard for someone that doesnt want to put forth any effort at all.

should i just keep it? im really leaning that way, but thought i'd get some advice from people here. i can depend on 12oz for some good advice..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ i know. but she was never one to care much about money and was always a good girlfriend. she even flew out to cali when i was there and has hooked me up with hotel rooms and such.

the plan to semi-reciprocate seemed goot at the TIME but... no love for a hater... shes been flaky and bitchy as hell.

c'est la vie.

I wouldn't try with a girl that's doing that to you... it sounds alot like how my ex was being. If you have a bad feeling about it, or you're sitting there wondering a little too much, forget it. The only gift she needs is the gift that keeps on giving... you know what I mean.

well i dont know all the background on this thing, but her being a bitch for no reason and ignoring you, makes it look to me like shes found a new man. especially becsuse she flaked out on you when she knew you had a gift for her, thats real shady.

So if i was you i would keep that shit, cuz i know i regret getting my ex alot of the shit i got for her. shes currently dating one of my boys, who i might beat the shit out of. cunt.

Turn the table...ignore her. Women hate being ignored. If she's a friend then she'll come around, if not then oh well you've got a ticket to go just about anywhere.

Keep in mind that you have contacted her multiple times...so the ball's in her court.

Cut the strings...she's probably not worth all the stress

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jul 18 2005, 04:50 AM

use the voucher then tell her all about it then do a poo and pick it up in your hand then push the poo in her face and smear the poo all over her face then point and laugh at her with you poo covered hand and say "your face is covered in poo! you're a poo face!"

ehhhhhh....

hmmmmm...

interesting.

I agree with the rest of them. Excessive bitchiness does not equate a $400 showing of kindness.

I'm aware that you feel like you owe her something (and technically you may or may not), but don't put yourself through anymore unnecessary drama. Give her some space and get your money back.

After all, you would have been five times more pissed than you are now if she had already recieved it.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

so im broke cause i bought these tickets right? i have been going through a lot of buyers cause i am selling them for half price. after not feeling comfortable with would-be buyers guess who i am selling them to...?

that's right. the girl i was gonna give them to as a present to begin with. she doesnt know im selling her her own gift. oh well, you snooze you lose. i tried so hard to give them to her...

oh man i'm sleazy.