Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

giant squids

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by -sudz-, Sep 20, 2002.

1. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

hi there
    http://img2.ranchoweb.com/images/poo/squidsketch.jpg'>
    [img]http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/poo/rattlemebones.jpg'>
    [img]http://img2.ranchoweb.com/images/poo/bluegreen.jpg'>
    [img]http://img2.ranchoweb.com/images/poo/littleguy.jpg'>
    yes, the handstyle sucks

2. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

haha....

i dont care what anybody says man....your kool in my book. i like everything alot...that skeleton is very nice. laters.

1st

3. bigguy

bigguy Senior Member

Ratle me bones! NIce squid Sudz!

4. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

better than.. 70% of the stuff on here

5. industry

industry New Jack

SO DOPE

im soooooooooooo feelin it. some of the best shit ive seen so far on this board. next to dorkstar and all that loaf.

6. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

nice, you have gotten MUCH better since the pudding bomb days hahahaha:D

7. MadToy

MadToy Junior Member

?

am i lookin at the same pics? Not bad but not that good as everyone is saying.

8. Lostnoiz

Lostnoiz New Jack

yeah, what the fuck...when did everyone get so polite. Two weeks ago, yall would've done shredded this stuff to death. Rattle me bones.....something about that does strike me as kinda funny though...

9. beaucou

beaucou Junior Member

10. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

yah your style has definatly evolved,,, its kinda abstract with a little more to it ya know,,,

11. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo Member

12. CRone

CRone Junior Member

Re: haha....

13. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

yo

suds dope is ever.. i like that style alot... keep ratting my bones.. put more up!

riced out cows for the 2002~:D

14. fourzeroone

fourzeroone New Jack

shit, you guys have got to be fucking with me, this isnt good, this is so far from good, the caracters are stupid, the lettering is fucked, the colors are so primary simplistic, this reflects badly on all of you.im not impressed.

15. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

yea well guess what idiot if you werent some newjack 12ozer like half the people dissin sudz you would know where he came from... and in less than a year he has gotten WAY WAY WAY beyond fuckin words better..... his shit used to suck so hard... he tried bombing a street sign with pudding hahaha... keep it up sudz:D