Giant Diss

BlackSun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

That and the Saber LA River piece have to be the two most posted pictures on 12 oz.

If I remember correctly there were actually 23 pieces done by Giant in his battle vs. Kept. I think I've only actually seen one or two of them posted on 12 oz.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Fugazi

If I remember correctly there were actually 23 pieces done by Giant in his battle vs. Kept. I think I've only actually seen one or two of them posted on 12 oz.

Were they all as good as the one that keeps cropping up on here? ANy chance of flix?

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Were they all as good as the one that keeps cropping up on here? ANy chance of flix?

I'm not sure, I never saw all of them. You'd probably have to get a BA head to post them all. That one is one of Kept's piece (I think he did 3 in the whole battle?) that Giant tore up.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i know ive seen one of these pictures before, and now i really wish i had saved it. all the pictures in this thread are all showing up broken (at least for me) can we get at least one good one?

Guest RaiD
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

shoot me please

shoots mr. abc in that head! BUSTA! TAKE THAT!.... that felt good

some reason i get the feeling that ni99a kept can burn that bitch giant hands down for both of them but on letter style kept got the props on characters giants gots the props. dont get me wrong i love giants work but i think kept could burn em:king: ;)

Archived