giant disgusting and offensive 4-sided anti-abortion thing on campus unappreciation

fr8lover

its about 25 feet high and 4 sided and is filled with disgusting pictures of aborted fetuses and calling it "GENOCIDE PHOTOS"

i love how the assholes use the term genocide so freely.

they are part of the GENOCIDE AWARENESS PROJECT and have the fucking gall to come on my campus and get im my way

http://abortionno.org/gap.html

her box her choice you fuckers...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I've always felt that there should be a language court...

That shit is medieval,i totally agree with you

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by yoshy

^^ like the time i went to court for writing and in his closing argument,

the really unintelligent over ambitious prosecuting attorney compared

me to the kkk and cross burning. gimme a break.

naw dude..give me a break

Originally posted by mr_president

cant be having any lil teasers running around... not yet anyways..

first time ive agreed with you in a very long time haha

i wanted to do something to it but there were cops all over the place. i love how they have to bring muscle because they know its 90% shock value anyway. shit like this doesnt change many opinions, it just makes people angry. nobody pro choice walks by and says "yo i just saw 50 aborted fetus photos. im now pro life" and no pro lifer whose not a nutcase walks by and says "AMEN. I LOVEEEE SEEING ABORTED FETUS PHOTOS. SUPPORT THE CAUSE, BROTHERS."

this whole shit is bananas...

screw the abortion shit, these people shoudl be teaching girls how to keep dimes and quarters out of their vaginas...

but seriously, that's fucking lame... i would whole heartedly support the use of etch...

and can anyone explain the supposed link between abortion and breats cancer?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Europe

Hahaha, so disgusting, its ridicolous...

But freedom of speech goes both ways doesnt it?

indeed, still thats a freedom fries issue...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

screw the abortion shit, these people shoudl be teaching girls how to keep dimes and quarters out of their vaginas...

thats funnyness. those pictures were fucking sick. my mind is not swayed more in either direction after seeing that shit. burn it.

Oh well, i think its pretty good idea for protest. Im pro choice but if that doesnt work, how will rioting and carrying signs around that say NO WAR help persuade people either way? Its hard to persuade people. Ive already seen pictures of mutilated people from the war, is that not the same thing???

I seen a truck like that on the freeway.

What gets me about those Militant Anti Abortion people is they could not be more misdirected in their logic. Pure sexist disallusionment. They say its a child not a choice but at the same time most oppose effective sexual education and access to contraceptives and some im sure dont belive in the use of contraception at all and I have even heard of those that oppose AFDC (aid for dependant children). So while they are very entitled to their view under the constitutional ammendment of free speach they should apply that to their own family and stay out of other peoples business. Cause if Im ever at the clinic with my girl and a protester so much as gives her a dirty look I hope your just work for god protects you from a shower of bear mace. I dont give a fuck, ill take the felony.

And as far as the ugly box on campus......what foul taste to express to our enlightened youth. If you think a student cannot make the correct decision regarding having a child-then if they are your child take them out of school and home to reraise until they figure it out.

There's a planned parenthood type place nearby.

It's off a major blvd. close to a shopping mall & highschool.

So I am driving through the area.

And there's a shitload of traffic so I get stuck on front of this place and there's protesters out there holding up signs with bloody babies and a bunch of other sick shit. I mean there's kids and families in the area. I understand wanting to get your point across and what not. But I wouldn't want my kid, mother grandmother etc. to be forced to see shit like that while on our to the supermarket or something.

Originally posted by mr_president

shit almost made me gag...

i dont give a fuck though, if i need a bitch to have an abortion, she better do it..

:D

cant be having any lil teasers running around... not yet anyways..

maybe you were joking on this one...but it was REALLY uncalled for..

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it's assholes that have the mindset like that that only make the case of abortion worse..

IF A BITCH THINKS SHE'S RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO SPREAD HER LEGS AND GET FUCKED, THEN SHE NEEDS TO BE RESPONSIBILE WITH WHAT MAY COME OUT OF SEX..

same thing goes for the males...remember.we don't get ourselves pregnant...it's a two-way street..there as to be responsibilty from the guys too.

i'm not trying to grind the pro-life speech into anyone's brain, i'm just stating my opinion on it..

Originally posted by oldenglish

yeah....guys definitley need to be responsible on loosing spermies cause thats all we gotta do. we dont gotta be pregnant and give birth and breast feed.

but its her body so its her call. no one elses.

dood just summed up this whole thread. right on...

i wouldnt force my girl to get an abortion. id take all precautions not to be in that situation first...

my homie has a girl whom they put into adoption and they get pictures and updates from the family who adopted her. its nice, but i dont know if i could deal with knowing ive got a little freightlover kicking it somewhere in the country without me being around.

when im ready for that responsibility ill look forward to it.

im prochoice til death though. i dont want some fat rich conservative telling a girl whose situation he'd never understand what to do. its all about it being the worst case scenario though...

Originally posted by dojafx

i'm starting an organization

The Alliance For Mandatory Abortions

people are idiots

lets just stop right now.

who is with me!?!?!

joking about abortions IS NOT funny in any way...

be glad that your mom didn't abort YOU:heated:

you're not worth the effort needed from me to argue back and forth about this....

having an opinion is cool..pro-choice..pro-life....whatever...

but being an asshole about certain topics makes you look childish..

but it's your call if you wanna look like an ass....

Archived