'Giant' 17-pound baby born in Brazil

hulk hogan

050120_brazil_baby_hmed_7a.hmedium.jpg

A woman in Brazil gave birth Wednesday to a boy that doctors have nicknamed "giant baby." The infant weighs 17 pounds, about the average size of a six-month-old. He was delivered by Caesarean section.

advertisement

The boy's 38-year-old mother is diabetic, a condition which can commonly cause women to give birth to larger babies. The boy, named Ademilton dos Santos, is receiving oxygen due to breathing problems and is being given an intravenous glucose solution to maintain a safe blood sugar level.

The director of the hospital in Cajazeiras, an area in north eastern Brazil, said the boy is otherwise in good health. Doctors say the mother Francisca Ramos dos Santos is feeling well after her surgery.

The boy's father and four sibilings were reportedly surprised at the news.

He is the heaviest baby ever born in Brazil, according to Brazilian medical officials.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I HOPE THAT NIGGAS DAD HAS A BITCH ON THE SIDE, CUZ AFTER A 17LB BABY, THAT BITCHES PUSSY IS BLOWN THE FUCK UP. NIGGAS GOTTA PAY A TOLL COMIN BACK OUT THAT SHIT, ITS LIKE THE LINCOLN TUNNEL. WORD THE FUCK UP. AYYO CSECTIONS ARE WACK. MY MOMS GOT ONE AND HER STOMACH LOOKS LIKE SHE GOT SHOT WITH A MOSSBERG AND SURVIVED. SHE LOOKS LIKE FREAKY ZEEKY. TRUE STORY. AYYO TEXAS NIGGAS HOLLA AT ME, IMA BE IN AUSTIN FOR NO REASON IN MARCH. GET AT ME.

MEROES

YOU MAD?

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jan 20 2005, 05:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jan 20 2005, 05:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hulk hogan@Jan 20 2005, 03:55 PM

Doctors say the mother Francisca Ramos dos Santos is feeling well after her surgery.

well yeah...I'm sure she's thrilled to have gotten the 17 lb kid outta her. damn. I want to see the before and after pics. that belly had to be huge.

[/b]

haha yeah

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jan 20 2005, 05:03 PM

I HOPE THAT NIGGAS DAD HAS A BITCH ON THE SIDE, CUZ AFTER A 17LB BABY, THAT BITCHES PUSSY IS BLOWN THE FUCK UP. NIGGAS GOTTA PAY A TOLL COMIN BACK OUT THAT SHIT, ITS LIKE THE LINCOLN TUNNEL. WORD THE FUCK UP. AYYO CSECTIONS ARE WACK. MY MOMS GOT ONE AND HER STOMACH LOOKS LIKE SHE GOT SHOT WITH A MOSSBERG AND SURVIVED. SHE LOOKS LIKE FREAKY ZEEKY. TRUE STORY. AYYO TEXAS NIGGAS HOLLA AT ME, IMA BE IN AUSTIN FOR NO REASON IN MARCH. GET AT ME.

MEROES

YOU MAD?

bwuahahahahahha

im in austin whats tha deal kid?

email me at texas_hardcore@yahoo.com

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jan 20 2005, 03:03 PM

MEROES

YOU MAD?

:lol: