GI JOE vs. HE-MAN

miz303

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

i liked he man just because all the dudes arms popped off and you could interchange them even though you werent supposed to. but gi joe was cool too...but you know what? TRANSFORMERS FO' LIFE NIGGA!!!!!

this is a toss up, it would be a damn good fight. you know you cant fuck with grayskull, but shit, snakeeyes...damn, i dont know what would happen, but i do think he man and co. would join g.i joes troops and skeletor would hook up with cobra. who was that guy with that thing oner his fac? what was his name?

ever notice all the g.i. joes were supposed to be the best of the best.. but they never shot straight. if they were the best.. shouldnt they have been able to point and shoot correctly with out missing 50 times while cobra commander runs away with the innocent little boys and girls? god damn it.

Originally posted by cracked ass:

will you be my GI Joe...

AHAHAHAHAHA!

It's all about the original G.I. Joe, the tall ones... I had a whole ONE of those as a child, plus he was a kickdown so he came with a helmet, pants and a gun, but no shirt... I used to make him wear the capitan kirk shirt but it was way to small... still, he was the king until Steve Austin showed up, and eventually the Shogun Warrior clowned the 6 Miliion Dollar Man, but later for that...

------------------

2 Can Sam

Did anyone here ever play with M.A.S.K? I can't remember what it stands for. Seriously my faviourite toy of all time. Ever. But they don't make them anymore, which pisses me off. I still have lots of them. I loved them. I would still buy them now.

They were like the good guys, M.A.S.K I think, against the bad guys, Venom. They all had cuhrazy vehicles, like trucks and stuff, that could turn into tanks and shit, with rocket launchers, the whole nine yards. And they all could put on helmets that did different things, like bullets or lazer beams. They had there own show too.

I hope people remember it, or I just sound like an idiot. I didn't do a very good job of explaning it.

fuck gi joe. that shit was fuckin dumb as hell. that cartoon was the stupidest show ever--there's a full scale war going on and no one ever dies. gi joe blows up a cobra plane and you always see some motherfuckers flying out of the burning planes in a parachute. why don't they die? what the fuck? he-man may have some serious homosexual overtones, but i really don't give a shit it's still a hundred times better than gi joe.

Archived