GI fr8s.......................>>>>

Guest da wizzard

Guest da wizzard
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest da wizzard
Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by drunkass

nice, too bad you have to post your own work.....

i,o,u,and somtimes wack

thanks i appreciate that.....just tell me to my face if you live in ohio....

Originally posted by blahblahblah

yorz? forget about itttttt

look what happens when kids learn graffiti off the internet and consequently try to prove themselves by creating topics with their own work. you get piss poor letter structure (based off loose references & cross-crountry copying), no hand, style, concept for bombing, or respect .

maybe where you're coming from you've developed respect for Fotango, package trading politics, and stamp licking, but get your head out of the big bubble.

Guest da wizzard

look at what happens over the internet when kids get huge heads tearing up other kids and consequently ruin the best aspect of the artform......progression.....if you don't like the post, don't reply.....that simple.....other wise you look like a jackass who has a stick and a grudge up his ass.....i'm sure you all think you know who people are or what they do from looking at a flick of their shit.....i could just post the same old a2m, 3a, ta, or msk/awr flicks almost every kid on this forum posts....but i thought id show some of our work......well thanks for the critisism but the discouragement is met with laughter......i do mine, do yours and be happy.....ha

Archived