ghouls/typeo/popquiz/human/

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...this is the second thread that has 'blown somebody's spot'...i stay away from drawing connections between names...not becasue i think it's some big secret, but becasue once you get to the point that you can recognize letter style it becomes completely obvious when somebody flips something else...i'm not hating on herm for making this post, and i hope no one else does...but if some one can speak for the parties involved and voices concern that they don't want these things to be general graffiti public knowledge i would hope that we can all respect that...

...bottom line...sometimes it can get stale painting the same letters everytime out...flippin it up helps your creativity...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Enjoy watching them roll?????????

Originally posted by Hermdog

As far as blowing spots..my feelings aren't hurt

I'm sure the famed writer will not be offended.

I don't know where he's from and I don't know him personally.

i just dissected your post and found you to be guilty of being someone who needs to close this thread. cool out on jocking somebody who gets enough play that he probably doesnt need you to be on his jock.

12oz creates some of the craziest forms of hate ive ever seen....like if you post flicks of yourself or your boys, its self promo, BOOO. but, if you post pics of strangers you like, thats jocking, BOOOO. and if you just post the twenty things that come to your town unbiased, then you get shit for posting crap panels and toys, BOOO.

im trying to imagine what woul be a thread that would finally satisfy the haters.

thats why i dont even listen anymore. ill post a dude if hes dope. ill post a dude if hes my boy. ill post a dude if hes me. ill post a dude if i hate him. FUCK IT its just pictures on a website....how is herm jocking the dude jeesus christ yall little haterish kids need to take some percocets or some xanax and drink a couple 40s and chillllllllllll like my man erick sermon said.

that said, GHOULS is fucking banging, he always rocks color schemes that pop the fuck off the train. heres me, JOCKING GHOULS!!!!! alert the graff police

you can duck my sick too you fukn nerdz

>>>>>>yea,I never said they wernt dope but .......You enjoy watchin them roll?...Go get laid you fukin loserz!! I paint while you lil fukin nerdz collect my trains like baseball cardz...I dont need you pussys to bench my shit... I got it !...And yea i bench....but with out BIAS! I talk shit cuz i can.....Cuz i can do somethin bout it wen i see you!!! I aint some "lil" white ass scrubby fuk head punk asss dreamer like yous be...And yea i type like i talk son! and yea Im an ASSHOLE ....SO HERM and all you lil fuk stikz including CHEERLEADER....Go geta job...Go get some money and im not talkin bout your parents allowance money...Go to the bar or club or your lil ART fag shows...GET drunk,rock a box.....ANd get laid if you can...T H E N......holla at me,UNTIL then..FREEDUMB of speeeech bitchez.

Re: you can duck my sick too you fukn nerdz

Originally posted by joe

[byea,I never said they wernt dope butYou enjoy watchin them roll?...Go get laid you fukin loserz!! I paint while you lil fukin nerdz collect my trains like baseball cardz...I dont need you pussys to bench my shit... I got it !...And yea i bench....but with out BIAS! I talk shit cuz i can.....Cuz i can do somethin bout it wen i see you!!! I aint some "lil" white ass scrubby fuk head punk asss dreamer like yous be...And yea i type like i talk son

Do you have one of those xxxxxxl shirts on right now?

Originally posted by cheerleader

12oz creates some of the craziest forms of hate ive ever seen....like if you post flicks of yourself or your boys, its self promo, BOOO. but, if you post pics of strangers you like, thats jocking, BOOOO. and if you just post the twenty things that come to your town unbiased, then you get shit for posting crap panels and toys, BOOO.

im trying to imagine what woul be a thread that would finally satisfy the haters.

thats why i dont even listen anymore. ill post a dude if hes dope. ill post a dude if hes my boy. ill post a dude if hes me. ill post a dude if i hate him. FUCK IT its just pictures on a website....how is herm jocking the dude jeesus christ yall little haterish kids need to take some percocets or some xanax and drink a couple 40s and chillllllllllll like my man erick sermon said.

that said, GHOULS is fucking banging, he always rocks color schemes that pop the fuck off the train. heres me, JOCKING GHOULS!!!!! alert the graff police

exactly..

i dont even understand why the flicks are not on the thread anymore?! do you think the local workers will come here and check and see oh shit..ghouls is the same guy as this guys and that guy!?

no for real son, joe, between a good fuck with 2 asians and getting ready to go rock a few wholecars, and go commit some murders after a couple of lines of blow, we like to look at pictures that people post on this forum, in fact this is a forum where people post pictures. yes yes. and so thats why i dont understand you are here? on this forum.. go at the bar and go get laid damn..and let us see the pictures that great persons take times in their life to go bench and post for all of us that do not live in the same area and dont get the same lines, writers and cars.

freedom of speech is also freedom of posting flicks of who ever you want..

lil white hairy ass for life yo!

I dumped the thread out of respect for the writer and his crew members who contacted me.

Joe, I do enjoy catching ghoul freights rolling...but not as much as catching them on my bench missions. You can attempt to insult me as much as you want but you can't put a dent in my demeaner (look it up.) As far as respect goes...ask around Wisconsin I'm sure you're buddies know who I am.