Ghost Stories and the Unexplainable

nocalfr8tr

when i was seven i moved into a house in northern california which i believe was haunted. it seemed normal at first, until i noticed how weird my pets were acting. i was only seven, but when your dog barks at the ceiling for hours and your cat just stares, you know somethings up. we had a bunch of those square mirrors all over one wall, and periodically they would fall and break. one morning we woke up and one was broken half way across the living room. then, their came a weird spaghetti smell, like it was always cooking. i would go visit my dad, and when id come back, the smell would be sooo strong!! then, flies would raid the kitchen in the winter, it was terrible! we finally moved, and all seemed good, until one day i came home and the spaghetti smell was in our new house. i asked my mom if she had cooked some and she said, no! i was pretty freaked and had quite a few nightmares for awhile, but then, it all just went away!

a few years later my mom admitted to me, that when she was 19, she lived in an apartment in Los Angeles that had that same spaghetti smell and shed wake up at night feeling an arm around her and no one would be there. she said she didnt want to tell me cause she didnt want me to be scared. i think the ghost may have followed her and then us, but who knows! i've heard these things can lay dormant for years and then reappear...i hope it never comes back!!

anyone got any stories?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Asian Girls haunt my bed...haha

Okay seriously though, I know a shitload about ghosts and paranormal junk, and it is possible for ghosts or spirits to follow people, if you or your mom still has problems with it you should talk to a priest to have a cleansing, or burn sage or some shit like that.

Originally posted by Unit

Asian Girls haunt my bed...haha

i wish that happened to me!! hehehe

no, really tho, thanks for the info. we're not really religious so we never thought of anything like that. we just kinda let it happen, i guess. everything seems cool now, sometimes i get strange feelings, but i think its gone...i hope its gone!

i forgot to add, one of my sisters friends came over once, and all of sudden she said she had to leave. she later told my sister she'd never come to our house again. it was really tough on her cause she had no idea what was going on and couldnt imagine what she could have to done to make this girl dislike her. the girls mom called my mom and told her she felt something "wrong" in the house, and this was what helped our decision to move. it was a pretty strange time. we put up with it for three years...and outta there...but it still came back to haunt us. we've moved a few times since then and like i said prior, all seems safe now.

Guest willy.wonka

all these ghost and unexplainable threads die too fast...

makes me think that there is just a handful of people that are "spiritually" open to the real world...

i fight demons......like buffy the vamp slayer...

my friends sometimes get "taken over" by some evil force and pick fights with me or talk the meanest shit to me....i have a strong power,but i sometime feel that i let my mind and body open to things of which i shouldnt....i tell some people that there is a monster inside of me....i am the one who allows it...which is fucked up..

the last demon i saw was last night.....and one of my friends of whom i feel a great energy from...called it too.we are now better friends.well i hope you believe me....cause its true.

i met over 5 people so far that deal with the same troubles as i do...

please believe

i have a real story. short one tho.

basically i was 6 or 7. I was playing on my bed laying down with my mc donald's moon head dude toys and my hot wheels cars. Well, while i was making a dope race between the dudes, ......i look to my window, which had its venician (sp?) blinds open, and i saw a ghost. It looked like a conventional ghost.......like i remember seeing white and dark spots in the eyes..........But then again it also reminded me , now that i think of it......of a KKK dude in their clan robe..........i think there was a operating sect of the kkk in near my county of where i used to live in NJ. I was like one of the two spanish families in the neighborhood.

So the kkk is possible. But then again, my window was at least 10-12 feet off the ground. So a person being up there and staying up there for a while is kinda weird.

Either way.....i saw this apparition, i got terrified. and i buried my head in my pillow, cried without making a sound, or i couldn't.....(you know like those dreams)........and then after a cooled out for a minute i screamed for my mother.

End.

i saw lots of little 3 feet ghosts on holloweens...they kept asking me for candy and i was getting annoyed so i "collected" a few, took them home, and disected them and shit, after that i ate em....ghosts are appartitions...they got organs and shit...i know first hand

they also taste like chicken

Ghosts in the Yard?

this may sound strange or even ludicrous to some. but back in 98 during one of those "crush hard" phases most of us go through, we'd been painting this one area of our yard alot! maybe once a week we'd wonder to the busy part of the yard to catch a up flatty or a rail box or some shit. anyways, we always took night flix, and when i finally got them developed, i noticed strange orbs in the pics. i remember it being foggy so i ignored it. but then i looked at a flick from the other part of the yard and the picture was normal. i showed all the guys in my crew and it spooked us out. we looked thru another guys flicks who had also flicked the same trains, and sure enough, there the orbs were. we showed em to this old lady that claimed to have been a parapsychologist before she retired, and she said they looked pretty convincing. in other words, they looked like spirits! i was trippin. i know the yard is a haven for strange noises and shadows that move, but just next time you're in your yard, someone may be there with you.

on a side note, when i get my scanner up i'll post the pictures on a new thread...it's pretty creepy!!

Guest mmmm..tacos

i spent the night at a friends house when i was in middle school and i went down his stairs toget a drink and there was a black guy standing in the doorway at the bottom of the stairs..so i ran back up yelling and we all went and looked again and it wasnt there..so i thought i was just seeing shit..but i went back down later and the same guy was there...i get really cold and teary eyed when i tell the story.

in a train yard one time i finished my piece and was sitting on the track while others finished up..i could see under the train..and something walked past..but it wasnt a person..it was just two cloudy white legs moving like a person..

when i was 10 i was sleeping in my room and i woke up and there was a little girl sitting in a chair by my door...she was transparent and she didnt say anything..i started screaming..

Sixth Sense?

damn tacos, you got a sixth sense. thats pretty dope. my friend allison says she senses and sees things. she says it doesnt frighten her anymore. i've never SEEN anything, but i've felt things, and it still scares the shit out of me. i get that teary eyed cold skin feeling...its hell sometimes...

you can still hear my grandfather walking with his slippers on in the house that he died in. usually he's walking up the stairs.

my friend and i used to play the ouija board all the time. we'd get the most freakiest spirits on there. one of them was a boy who stabbed someone with a fork to death. another one was some little boy claiming to be buried near our house. another one claimed to be the devil himself.another one was a nice girl that got stabbed by her enemy.

my friend and i got so freaked out on that thing that we tried throwing it away. but when she came home the same day that she threw it out, there it was laying on the edge of her bed.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

flies in winter? i think you have a corpse problem . . .

thats what was so strange. there was no way flies could be raiding my kitchen in the winter. they'd be there, then they'd dissapear. has anyone seen the movie The Amityville Horror? well, after i learned what was possibly happening, i got into do some research. i went and rented this movie cause it was supposed to be true, and sure enough, flies would come in the winter. pretty trippy shit if you ask me! damn, got those chills again...

I don't know how many times these threads pop up and disappear. Now THAT'S spooky!

Anyways, here's Dr. Dazzle's experiences with the unexplained....

1. I grew up in England, probably the most haunted place in the world (apparently). We have freinds who live in the country, in these really old country houses and shit. Anyway, when I was like 6, we were all playing on this big rock about 50 feet from this really old, creepy abandoned church, in the evening, not too dark. It had been used for like monks waaaaaaay back in the day. Anyway, me and my cousin both turned to look at the church, and we saw the clearest apparition ever. It was this really tall monk, in a black robe, holding a lantern. His hood was up and his face was just this gaping blackness. The rest of us turned around and saw it too. Then we all looked at each other and when we turned back, he was gone. We all ran home (which meant passing by the church) screaming, and ran straight to our parents crying and holding them. There were 6 of us and we all described the exact same thing. The church had a history of people seeing things. It was totally fucked up. I can still vividly remember it to this day....

2. These nerdy guy I know was telling us that his house was haunted, so we went over one night in high school to check it out. We had a few drinks, nothing major, just did stupid shit to pass the time. Anyway, 2 AM comes by, and we're in his room in the basement when he tells us to be quiet. So we all sit there in silence, listening. We can vividly hear footsteps in the other room, walking around and around. Then we hear crying. Like a little girl crying. I swear none of us moved an inch for like an hour, just listening. He said that happens NIGHTLY, but he's usually asleep. I don't think any of us slept that night.....

3. Again, back to England. My mum used to work in a pub, which was haunted by this ghost they called Freddie or something. They would clean up, lock all the doors, windows, everything, come back in the morning and the tables would be turned over, chairs on the tables, glasses taken from the LOCKED cupboard, stuff like that. Workers there, including my mum, said that when they went in the cellar to get stuff, they could feel/hear breathing, and just have this eerie sense that someone was down there with them. He never did anything bad, like hurt people and stuff, he was one of those mischeivous ghosts.....

I've got more but I can't remember them right now. I'll post them up when I remember........

BOO!

little kids

heres one that i didnt experience, but a little kid in my dads nieghborhood did. he was like 8, and we were 14 at the time. me and my boy jeremy were playin basketball with this little kid, you know, fuckin him up and shit. then, he says hes gotta go into his house for a little while. we assumed he was getting lunch or some shit, right. well, he comes back with a huge smile on his face, and we were like whats up kid, why you so happy? he was like, grandmas gonna buy me a new bike. i was like, grandma? you called your grandma? this kid was home alone, it seemed strange to call grandma, eh! anyways, he looks at us, and says, no i just talked to her. then all i could remeber was that this kids grandma left his parents the house when she died, and i went stiff! my friend jeremy kept asking him if she was there still, and the kid said she had to go home and left. i'm thinkin, this kid is 8, and is talking to his dead grandmas ghost, and not trippin a bit. about a month later his mom asked me to watch him while her and her husband went to dinner.

I declined!

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

kids usually have 2 sets of grandparents, dont they?

yeah, but he was alone. his mom left in the morning and told us to keep an eye on him. i didnt want to explain the whole dialouge on here, but trust me, it was his dead grandma.

Guest willy.wonka

shadow people

i see shadows on the faces of men.........

but i see "shadow people" all the time...i just know that they are evil.

imagine walking down your hall way and feeling somebody kreeping behind you....one night walking down the hall and you dont feel it behind you,but when you look in front of you,you see this crouching "shadow demon" with his hands raised to scare you and he starts snarling at you.

my mom thought i was on drugs,till she heard some ghost stories from my next door nieghbor...

las vegas has the most shadow people on the streets i had ever seen.

Guest ThePrankster

i gots a little ghost story too

Well when i was about 5 i was sleepin' it was late at night i woke up and looked over across the room and there was 4guys really bright white not to transparent, but they were holdin' like a blanket comin' towards me i started crying, then about 8 to 10yrs of age i kept seein' this weird beast type figure in my backyard everytime i would go get a drink of water in my kitchen i told my mom about it and she saw it too, she told me not to think much of it. when i was 13 in the same house i would wake up late and hear footsteps and silverware claddering makin' alot of noises, i thought i was crazy! so one night i stayed up in my room, which the wall was next to the hallway that went to the kitchen, i was sittin' next to that wall 1am came along and them exact noises came along, i snuck to my moms room and asked her if she heard the same thing she said she didn't hear a thing, she also notices weird furry bugs crawlin' around in the floor that house is fucked up but i think them furry bugs are real

Guest L.RonHubbard

my story is not a ghost story exactly, but it still was a scary experience...

i was driving around smokin bud with a friend one night looking for a yard some motherfuckin where out in the country side, and we got real lost. Some how we ended up on this crazy dirt road that took us for miles down through a forested area in the pitch dark. We drove down this road for like ten minutes straight and there was nothing. No houses, no stores, no lights, no side streeets, just a dirt road, trees, and some fields with big power lines. I had to piss so i pulled over and we both got out to smoke cigarettes too. While we were outside i thought i heard something, but i ignored it and kept pissing. Then the second time the noise was unmistakable, it was DEFINATLY a woman sreaming out at the top of her lungs. She was just screaming like she was being torutured or something! i listened for like 2 minutes and then we both got scared as fuck and hoped back in the ride. I was plowing over corn fields and shit racing to get home!!

one of our yards is haunted, there was a church nearby and the priest killed two nuns and hung himself from the train bridge down the way. weve seen him once before, walking the tracks, yet he never bothers us. i think he protects us, he scared us out one night and right when we got out, the bull olled through. hes a good priest who did a bad thing but regrets it. oh and yeah i founda corpse hanging from a boxcar ladder once there too. spooky shit.

Oh yea, just a heads up on Ouija boards, dont fuck with em. Because even though theyre cheap and mass marketed crap, youre still inviting spirits and demons into your house, and when you attempt to contact spirits and that theyre not always nice ones, and they might stay in your house and haunt it and shit can go crazy. Theres been stories of Ouija really fuckin people over, if anyones interested I can find the link. But seriously, dont fuck with Ouija boards..

Archived