Ghost lines? WAHH!?!?!?

Guest ToYs

Guest ToYs

ok so i went bombing last night with the old mop and such. this morning i drove by to look at my shit and my mop faded over night and left like ghost lines, i looked at another one i did five minutes later and it wasnt faded at all? what the fuck? like everyother spot i hit is faded over night. tell me why this is happening. please. my mop had straight india ink in it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ToYs

nah is wasnt obsorbant at all, infact they were all metal or plastic... im thinking cause it was a humid night that there was condensation on the surface and that fucked with it... oh well im getting so potent ink in the mail pretty soon anyways. thanks for the info.

it's because of the river trolls. when you leave, they rush out and roll across your piece with their hairy bodys, absorbing all the ink. the spot you speak of that stayed fresh, that's because you pissed near it. the only way you can keep the river trolls from fading your shit is to piss on every piece you do.

Originally posted by Maz One

it's because of the river trolls. when you leave, they rush out and roll across your piece with their hairy bodys, absorbing all the ink. the spot you speak of that stayed fresh, that's because you pissed near it. the only way you can keep the river trolls from fading your shit is to piss on every piece you do.

yeah right, i doubt that thats true

• 4 weeks later...

ollie:if your like me you are sick and tired of river trolls rubbing thier hairy bodies all over your fresh bombs

sifl: dude you know the problems I been having with river trolls rubbing on my bombs

ollie: sifl, you've got some serious ass river-troll-bomb-rubbing problems

buy my sasquach feeders..................SUCKERS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Maz One

That's the truth. Holler.