Ghost hand-sketched sweatshirts

The Hipster

NYC graffiti artist Ghost has hand-sketched a design on sweatshirts. Limited to only 100 pieces worldwide, available from Beinghunted...

pic_12.jpg

Your chance to own an original piece of artwork! b-Love clothing and Animal magazine present these special sweatshirts. NYC graf artist Ghost has hand-sketched a design on each sweatshirt. Limited to only 100 pieces worldwide, Beinghunted is proud to offer you a select number. Due to the sweatshirts' unique design, we will offer you the chance to select exactly which piece you would like. Please browse the slides to see each one-off design (note sizes) and order by number. And ladies, there are two for you!

-sweatshirts are a thick 80% cotton/20% poly blend, complete with Animal/b-Love numbered tags.

Material

- heavy 80% cotton / 20% poly blend

Details

- hand-drawn Ghost graphic

- designs var with every piece

- Animal/b-Love numbered tags

IMPORTANT

These pieces are sold on a 'first come, first served' basis. We cannot guarantee that the design you would like to purchase is available at the time you made the order. Be quick!

See also

Animal

B-love

STOLEN FROM beinghunted

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

$170.00!!!

hell no.

i mean its cool hes making money for himself after years of hardwork but if im paying 170 for a hoodie it better have some sick grafficks not found anywhere else by somebody that i really really really appreciate.

and im sure theres at least 100 people out there that feel that way about ghost though so its all good.

i hope he sells out quick though for his sake.

Originally posted by haunts@Feb 27 2005, 09:18 AM

$170.00!!!

hell no.

i mean its cool hes making money for himself after years of hardwork but if im paying 170 for a hoodie it better have some sick grafficks not found anywhere else by somebody that i really really really appreciate.

and im sure theres at least 100 people out there that feel that way about ghost though so its all good.

i hope he sells out quick though for his sake.

i 100% agree...if that was a xmas gift id wear it though.. ;)

granted it's a bit on the pricey side, but you guys need to get off that thought process of mall-type prices for collectable-type merchandise. if the quality sucks, then there's no arguement, but if it's on point, then i can see how it would be that price considering it's a very limited collaboration, hand made, by a very small company.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Misteraven@Feb 28 2005, 09:26 AM

granted it's a bit on the pricey side, but you guys need to get off that thought process of mall-type prices for collectable-type merchandise. if the quality sucks, then there's no arguement, but if it's on point, then i can see how it would be that price considering it's a very limited collaboration, hand made, by a very small company.

i could not disagree more... deeming something "collectible" and overcharging is running rampant... and i do not think people should ever get used to it... just cause kaws puts a shitty skull on some shit or futura puts his hand on some shit kids think it is ok to pay out the ass for it... i hope this elitist bullshit blows up in everyone who thinks they are cool for being a part of it's faces...