getting your bag diddled by a stranger

Guest BROWNer

Guest BROWNer

yep, waiting around after school chattin' it up with some

ladies from class tonight, and while standing around, this focking guy waltzes up from nowhere with lightning speed and diddles my

motherfocking scrotum sack(through my pants). i didn't even have time to react

it happened so fast. and dude had sound effects to boot(kind of a high

pitched, super fast "boppity-bop!" as he diddled). i couldn't believe it..

he just straight up walked right up behind me, stuck his arm between my

legs and gave me a friggin' diddle as he walked by.

the complete absurdity of it all donned

on me within seconds, and, as such, a nonchalant 'what the fuck' washed

over me. i can see how this would piss somebody off real bad, but i didn't feel like kicking this guys ass at all, it was just

too fucking absurd and ridiculous, plus he vanished almost as fast.

when i got home i told my girl what happened and we both agreed that

planet earth is really quite fucking amazing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TEARZ

one time i was pathetically lost at a stadium concert in high-school, looking for my friends. i was drinking a huge coke. a hippie girl approaches.

"can i have some of your drink?"

"it's all ice," i say.

"can i have some of your ice?"

"sure," i say weirded out. she takes like 7 ice cubes from my cup, and looking like a chipmunk, hands me back my cup and then grabs a whole handfull of my nuts as if she were just "inspecting," then walked on her jolly, hippy way.

Guest BROWNer

nope, random, totally random. unless this, gasp, this dude 'planned'

this. yikes, i don't want to go there.

i don't know how you diddle somebody man, all i know is i got diddled.

palestineguy, i don't need your stinkin' respect.

oh, it wasn't a 'grope' as such, that to me implies a grab of some

sort. this was a...diddle.

haha, tearz knows the feeling...sort of.

I one time went to some stupid school where it was mostly white people who were alternative and borderline gay. A few years later, I saw one of the students on the subway platform with a jersey (it looked like one of those new york hardcore jerseys, or whatever) that had the word ‘diddler’ on the back of it, where it should say a last name. I hear he’s still alive. I was too far to even catch up and sock him onetime, for his own good. Ignorant idiot!

Originally posted by BROWNer

ladies from class tonight, and while standing around, this focking guy waltzes up from nowhere with lightning speed and diddles my

motherfocking scrotum sack(through my pants). i didn't even have time to react

it happened so fast. and dude had sound effects to boot(kind of a high

pitched, super fast "boppity-bop!" as he diddled). i couldn't believe it..

he just straight up walked right up behind me, stuck his arm between my

legs and gave me a friggin' diddle as he walked by.

the complete absurdity of it all donned

on me within seconds, and, as such, a nonchalant 'what the fuck' washed

over me. i can see how this would piss somebody off real bad, but i didn't feel like kicking this guys ass at all, it was just

too fucking absurd and ridiculous, plus he vanished almost as fast.

It's because he knew you were Browner.

Originally posted by BROWNer

motherfocking scrotum sack(through my panties). i didn't even have time to erect.

crazy bro. whats "diddle" mean?

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Haha, that'd be fucked if Ashton did that to some celeb.

Edit: that's a damned funny show by the way, one of the only one's I'll actually watch tv for.

i agree, not anything gay like chappelle and wild boys

Guest imported_El Mamerro

What's seriously concerning me is the fact that upon reading the word "diddled", I knew exactly what he meant, including hand motions and sound effects. This vexes me.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

This is the best part. I said the noise out loud a few times to fully appreciate the event.

hha, me too

on another note, how many people are on right now? usually at 10:20 am there is no one on. Have the rest of you been wating up like i have ? or have you turned to my style and just post round the clock?

Originally posted by onesecondple

hha, me too

on another note, how many people are on right now? usually at 10:20 am there is no one on. Have the rest of you been wating up like i have ? or have you turned to my style and just post round the clock?

no, im up due to a domestic disturbance, and waiting to find out the definition of "diddle".

Originally posted by The Dude

no, im up due to a domestic disturbance, and waiting to find out the definition of "diddle".

i saw the word diddle in the book i was reading last night instead of postin, then it shows up, thats so weird. Diddle means to molest according to the book im reading, or in context, means molest

C'mon, guys, how the hell can you NOT know what "diddle" is? It's the perfect word, it's even slightly onomatopoeic.

I once diddled my friend's dog. It was pretty funny at the time.

No, see, "fondling" has connotations of slow, deliberate groping, MUCH creepier, which you can do to any part of the body. "Diddling" is just like, a quick twirl, that you can only perform on something that hangs (ie: nutsacks, boobies).

Originally posted by El Mamerro

No, see, "fondling" has connotations of slow, deliberate groping, MUCH creepier, which you can do to any part of the body. "Diddling" is just like, a quick twirl, that you can only perform on something that hangs (ie: nutsacks, boobies).

more of a drive by action, while fondling you might need a scope for, haha

Originally posted by The Dude

wow, so "diddling" in the dayitime (he said it happened after school so im just assuming) is kinda ballsy, i guess...

nah, it coulda been night school, Behind a trailer, you arent thinkin, Plus, its just a drive by thing, not a lot of time at the spot, like a throw up, but with hands on balls action

Okay, you remember Thing from the Addam's Family movies (not the shows)? How it walked around on its fingers? Okay, now simulate this with your hand on a table.

Now turn it upside-down, imagine there's balls resting on your fingers, and resume the "walking" motion. Now say "boppity-bop!!", or even "wiggily-doo!!" out loud. Congratulations, you have learned how to diddle.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Okay, you remember Thing from the Addam's Family movies (not the shows)? How it walked around on its fingers? Okay, now simulate this with your hand on a table.

Now turn it upside-down, imagine there's balls resting on your fingers, and resume the "walking" motion. Now say "boppity-bop!!", or even "wiggily-doo!!" out loud. Congratulations, you have learned how to diddle.

so i have to cut my hand off

Archived