Getting worse before getting better

moyen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

Damn good to see that other people are rocking those GT flatties... Funny thing I have done a small share of those but when I've gone the next day to get my day time flicks those were always gone....

Does anybody get a lot of those GT blue flatties? If so get at me on AIM i need a favor to ask.

AIM: bigfatcoyfish.

I cannot help but to say something.

Kid, you sure have quite the little supply of paint. And it is impressive you can keep them all in color order on your dresser or on your hardwood floor.

How about you donate to someone who really does paint. That way it wont make you look so retarded when you take flicks of your room and post it.

Guest PHYNE

nice post.....nice paint stock too..haha all them autos and not once was i on any of them...:o haha its all i ever paint EVER........:crazy:

Guest krowteN

Re: .....

Originally posted by ExcedrinPM

I cannot help but to say something.

Kid, you sure have quite the little supply of paint. And it is impressive you can keep them all in color order on your dresser or on your hardwood floor.

How about you donate to someone who really does paint. That way it wont make you look so retarded when you take flicks of your room and post it.

true, but theres no RUSTO!

Guest big PERM

how do fools stock up so much paint, when i "aqiure" paint its pretty much gone the same day or a week at the most, how do you do it?

Guest SE4_2002

By buying in bulk, if your buying tins it`s cheaper in the long run to buy more as the prices decrease..So buying 200 odd tins is gonna last me a while..Your tellingme your gonna use 200 odd tins over the weekend??

...i'm always stocked on paint...his little collection is nothing...if i don't have at least 200 cans chillin i feel like i'm unprepared...but i don't have all that fancy euro paint by any means...word of advice, if you find a deal take advantage of it...

Re: Re: .....

Originally posted by krowteN

true, but theres no RUSTO!

are you an idiot? there are 2 hard hat rustos in the corner.

if you wouldnt take free paint based on the brand than your not a real writer.

Archived