Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

getting way too drunk

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Herbivore, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

back in college, we used to have a rule that if you passed out with your shoes still on, you were fair game to pretty much anything we could think of doing to you.

these are some pics that i got emailed to me by people at work of things other people did to their drunk friends, and pics of people who are just way too drunk for their own good.

if you have any pics of a similar nature, feel free to share.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

3. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

4. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

5. RoboThruster

RoboThruster Member

hmm, glad I don't drink with you folks

6. FIST2CUFFS

FIST2CUFFS Member

every road trip i've been on everybody says the same shit. don't sleep with your shoes on, but nobody actually does anything. it could also be that we were up for days and drunk enough to forget about doing that to each other

7. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

girl pissing her pants sequence was good stuff

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

My friends know not to try some dumb shit on me while im sleepin

9. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

i have only been fucked with once and i woke up right before they got crazy.They never messed with me again after that night :haha:

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

well thank god i dont have friends like that! they're usually more drunk than i am so that rules me out of any kind of drunk abuse.

11. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

one time we wrote obscene things all over our housemate's face and arms with permanent marker only to find out he had a job interview at IBM the next day. it was great.

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

13. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i'm a chronic passer outer.. ahah i'd get hell. thank goodness i am capable of driving drunk ...

14. japillahan

japillahan Senior Member

lots of those pictures are just a weeee bit too small, but i think the saran-wrap type lookin stuff to the bed was the best. thursday night tonight. we'll see if we cant find any pictures

15. ment2

ment2 New Jack

allright this guy was passed out and my friends sewed his clothes to the carpet... said it took forever but it was worth it.

ive been painted on but thats about it...