getting robbed

Guest euthana5ia

Guest euthana5ia

tell your funny stories i got a lot

1. man one time man i was ridign my bike home and this guy was liek hey and walke din forn of me...he was like hey you that nigga who punched my little bother...yeha you mioght be that nigga who punched my brother. what do you have in your backpack..i showed him it was jsut paint and then he said let me see your wallet dont move ill blast you nigga. i told him i didnt have one though i did...he felt ym bag pocket where it was but didnt feel it...then he was like"i sjut wanted to see if you had an id in case you the nigga hwo punched my brother..im sorry man..you need anything? you want a dollar?" i said no and left man it was funny man...he was pretty tough looking to but then he jsut got scared or somehting

2. thsi one time man i was riding my bike home when it broke. i was walking it when this older guy came up to me and asked if i needed help i told him no but he persisted and obviously want to take it..he kept asking to ride it to see what was worng and shit man but then man i told him i cold do it myself and he was like dont be scared let me see it and tried to grab but i grabbed it back and started to leave but then he punched me in the bakc of head...it was funyn thogh cause he like 40 or 50 and he was a weak crackhead so i pushed him away and then i car driving by saw and stopped to make sure he left me alone

3. once man i was walking and this guy jumped out fo nowwhere and got in ym face and stood there and i was liek you want somethign man and he was like"yeha i want somehting" in a real gangsta ass voice..then he stopped a second and was jsut staring at me then he was like/"yeha i want a cigareette" and i was like dont have one..he was still looking lik he was oging to rob me but didnt say anything...i was like "what are you doing man?" an d he was like "nothing man i sjut wanted a cigareete man" so i said sorry and left man.

post yours even if theyre not funny...it seems liek every one who tries to robs me is amatures man.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest euthana5ia

oh and my boy told me this one man

he was skating somehwrere late at night with some people when some guy cmae over and was like alright let me see some wallets. he was a grizzly ass motherfucker too...he was running toward them down a little hill and thne he fell and got fucked up as all hell man. then he got up and put his hand under his shirts and started pointing his "gun " at them and was like you better run niggas fo i blast you

one time i almost got jumped out of all places in fucking harvard square..this guy almost knifed me so he took my fucking 8th of bud and like 40 bucks from me but my friend was with me and we should have fucking beat the shit out of the guy cus my friend is a huge kid and the guys knife wasnt anything too dangerous but we couldnt afford to risk anything that night. but if i ever see that guy again his knife will be in his jugular. but the upside to that night was my friend had just been fronted a quarter of silver haze to sell to some oblivious kid. so the rest of the weekend we smoked most of that shit which was even better than the bud i had so my losses were almost evened out and he still sold the rset of what we didnt smoke to that kid and the kid had no idea

ive never been robbed/jacked cuz people know not to fuck with me. one time, my friend and i rode to store and put our bikes inside. i put my bike on top of his just cuz he laid his down first. we were leaving and his bike is gone. ill tell you now, my bike was no piece of shit and his wasnt all that so i have no explanation why his got jacked instead of mine that was on top. we found out who did and got his bike back the next day.

you or your friend didnt get robbed for shit. i wish i lived around your neck of the woods. that way when i did get robbed i woulda got all my shit back, they woulda put a fake gun in my ribcage, i coulda just said i dont carry a wallet and they woulda ended up apologizing for on reason or another for their actions and offered me a dollar.

it's best to be caught with one then without one. euthanasia. you have never been jacked before. you probley live in some sucker ass suburb outside pittsburgh. getting robbed by sucker niggas for fucking candy and fastfood doesent count. you get a biscuit pointed at you your trousers would be soiled.

a while ago me and my friend were riding those razor scooters when these two niggas pop up and start yelling at us us :

"hey arent you the kids who jacked my brother for his scooter....yo......i think thats my brother scooter...better give it back niggas or i'll kick your fuckin ass"

then one proceeds to lift up a mailbox to show his strenght.....then they wanted to see our pockets...but the only thing i had in my pocket was a lingerie catalog from fredericks i jacked from some guys mailbox....so i gave him the catalog but he said he wanted bills.....me and my friend just stood in front of them for another 10 minutes just refusing to give them our scooters.....after a while one nigga just says that its getting hot and the two guys jet.....funny thing is my friend had a fuckin playstation is his backpack...and they never asked to see his bag.....stupid ghetto kids. . .

some guy tried to jump me in the mall , hes like " gimme all ur money or the guys behind us will kick ur ass " so i looked behind me and these guy were all talkin amongst themselves and obviously not with this 'mugger' , so i told him to eat shit b4 i make a few phone calls.........he then says to me , " okay sorry man please dont call nobody " and runs out the exit, it was hilarious

Guest willy.wonka

my friend thought he was hardcore

when he entered the door he was shot and died trying to get home..his bitch "friends" left him...:heated:

i knew him well..i got him to smoke his first ciggarette..i watched him and my little brother grow up together...i knew that he wasnt the type to be doing shit like that.....choose your friends wisely

me and my cousin met up with this dude and we were going to some random chicks house to hang out. my cousin had this new badass white sox cap on and this fool riding past comes up and he's like "u got a smoke, u got a dollar" etc. we're like nah, so he rides a few feet away and he's like "you with the hat, come here" to my cousin. my cuz walks over and dude grabs the hat off him. my cuz lays in a few punches and me and my boy run over, but dude got away. so my cuz is all bummed and i told him to call his step-dad to come down and look for the cunt. my uncle is this massive ass biker lookin dude. nots to be fucked with. so my uncle pulls up in his car like 5 minutes later and we go riding around the neighborhood looking for this dude. we couldn't find him so we went back to my cuz's house, and on the way past the train station we see the cunt there. my uncle pulls up in the parking lot and tells us to wait there. he walks around the corner and the next thing we see is the dude flying through the air and landing on his head. then we see the bike fly out and land on him. he gets up quick as fuck all fucked up and goes riding off fast as lightning. then my uncle comes walking around the corner all chill and shit with the hat in his hand. funny as hell.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

some guy tried to jump me in the mall , hes like " gimme all ur money or the guys behind us will kick ur ass " so i looked behind me and these guy were all talkin amongst themselves and obviously not with this 'mugger' , so i told him to eat shit b4 i make a few phone calls.........he then says to me , " okay sorry man please dont call nobody " and runs out the exit, it was hilarious

hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

about 2 years ago my boys older brother rolled up in a gas station at like 6am on a monday morning..he hid behind a pump and jumped out in front of the attendent and i guess the guy jumped at him and he got spooked and put two in his head..i bet he would be willing to trade that 38 dollars he got for them to take back his 84 year bid.

Guest DRUKN MASTER

I robbed seeking of his innocence little fuking screamer ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats me rippin his ass apart, brown eyed virgin!

Archived